Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard Anodized 14-Piece Cookware Set
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Cuisinart's Chef's Classic Nonstick collection combines ultra-durable materials with easy-release finishes, making them a pleasure for everyday cooking. Each piece is expertly crafted with an aluminum core for excellent heat conductivity, and a hard-anodized exterior that's exceptionally dense and wear-resistant. Metal utensil–safe QuanTanium® nonstick cooking surfaces resist scratching and abrasion and make cleanup a breeze. Tempered glass and stainless-steel lids let you monitor cooking progress without releasing moisture. The 14-piece set includes three saucepans, two fry pans, a lidded sauté pan, lidded stockpot and steamer insert.
- PFOA-free QuanTanium® nonstick cooking surface promotes easy food release and cleanup and is metal utensil–safe.
- Cool Grip™ handles keep handles cool, even on stovetop.
- Saucepan interiors finished with measurement markings to measure as you cook.
- Tapered rims promote drip-free pouring.
- Durable, tight-fitting glass lids let you monitor food as you cook without losing heat or moisture.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Lifetime warranty.
14-Piece Set includes:
- 1-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- 8" fry pan.
- 10" fry pan with lid.
- 7" steamer insert (fits 2- and 3–qt. saucepans).
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-Qt. Saucepan: 6" diam., 7" high with lid; 2 lb.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 7 3/4" high with lid; 3 lb. 10 oz.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high with lid; 4 lb. 8 oz.
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high with lid; 4 lb. 8 oz.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 10" diam., 8 3/4" high with lid; 5 lb. 14 oz.
- 8" Skillet: 8 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high. 1 lb. 4 oz.
- 10" Skillet: 10 1/4" diam., 2" high with lid; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Steamer Insert (fits 2- and 3–qt. saucepans): 7 3/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 1 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Oven safe to 350°F.
- Use a low to medium heat setting for most cooking.
- We recommend using plastic or wooden utensils to maintain the cookware's appearance and performance.
- Let pan cool before cleaning.
- Hand-wash in warm water with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Food residue or buildup on the exterior can be easily removed with hot, soapy water and a scrub pad.
- Do not use steel wool or other metal or abrasive pads that can scratch cookware. Do not soak cookware in water for an extended period of time as this can affect the nonstick performance.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.