Cuisinart Bread Maker
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Ideal for busy cooks who love homemade bread, this Cuisinart machine offers a host of advanced features in a compact, countertop-friendly design. Choose from a variety of loaf sizes and crust shades. Automatic recipes include gluten-free and artisan breads as well as jams and compotes.
- Fully automatic bread making, from kneading to rising to baking.
- Three crust shades: light, medium or dark.
- Bakes a 1-lb., 1 1/2-lb. or 2-lb. loaf.
- 12 preprogrammed menu options: White, French, Whole Wheat, Ultra-Fast, Sweet, Gluten-Free, Artisan Dough, Dough, Jam, Packaged Mix, Cake, Bake-Only.
- Compact design with vertical baking pan.
- 13-hour delay start lets you come home to fresh bread.
- Removable nonstick kneading paddle and bread pan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" x 11 1/2" x 11 1/2" high.
- 9 lb.
- Model #CBK-110WS.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Viewing window on lid allows you to monitor baking progress.
- Interior light enables you to see bread as it bakes.
- Bake-only option.
- Easy-read LED display.
- Power failure backup.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash bread pan and kneading paddle with warm water and soap. Do not use metal utensils with baking pan as they will damage nonstick surface.
- Baking chamber: Remove all bread crumbs by wiping them away with a slightly damp cloth or clean pastry brush. Do not bend heating element, which is located on inside of bread maker.
- Wipe inside of lid with sponge or damp cloth. Lid should not be immersed in water.
- Wipe housing clean with a damp cloth and mild, nonabrasive cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Loosh from Very satisfied with my new breadmaker!!!! Whole wheat bread, Banana Bread!! Both turned out amazing. I have been struggling with another brand for years and now I realize it was not me but the machine that I was using! Just follow the directions and place all ingredients in the order given and select the cycle. No problems at all....delicious bread.Date published: 2019-05-17Rated 4 out of 5 by Scott12 from Works great Very happy with it , works really well a lot better then my 20 year old machine did .Date published: 2019-05-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Whidbey from Perfect loaf every time Love my bread maker! Makes breadmaking easy and produces a perfect loaf every time!Date published: 2019-05-09Rated 4 out of 5 by Lindalear from Gift for myself Love mine so far! The size is perfect, my old machines were bulky and hard to store.Date published: 2019-05-01Rated 2 out of 5 by Mamacatz from 2 lb bread maker It takes longer to bake bread than other machines and produces a tall loaf rather than a long loafDate published: 2019-04-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Jancatzzz from Fresh is best! So easy to use, and love the finished product. No more store bread for me.Date published: 2019-04-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Retired in Waco from Easy to use I live how the foot can be removed prior to baking and the seperate bake optionDate published: 2019-04-19Rated 4 out of 5 by Sunrise from Brazen Bread Maker I've used and purchased many bread makers but this by far is the BEST its easy to use and makes the most fabulous bread you ask for.Date published: 2019-04-18
Will this bread machine make pizza dough?Hi Mark, Yes, this bread maker will make pizza dough.Date published: 2019-02-17