Cuisinart 15-Piece V-Edge Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Cuisinart—legendary innovator of food processors for the American kitchen—has extended its expertise to precision cutlery. These V-Edge knives have the sharpest Cuisinart blade available, made from exceptionally strong German stainless steel using "convex edge" technology for extra-fine cutting. Dedicated home cooks will appreciate the knives' professional quality and elegant design.
- Sharpest Cuisinart blade available, designed for professional-level results.
- German 1.4116 MOV stainless steel contains high carbon, molybdenum and vanadium for superior hardness and lasting sharpness.
- Innovative "convex edge" technology produces the signature "V" edge for more precise cutting.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handle design is comfortable to grip.
- Blades and handles are welded together, ground and polished by hand.
- Set includes six steak knives forged from solid stainless steel.
- Pine-core storage block is finished in rubber wood.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5 1/2" serrated utility knife
- 7" santoku
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" slicing knife
- 8" serrated bread knife
- 8" hollow-handle sharpening steel
- Six 4 1/2" steak knives
- Stainless-steel shears
- 14-slot storage block
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.7 oz.
- 5 1/2" Serrated Utility Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.9 oz.
- 7" Santoku: 7"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 6.3 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 7.4 oz.
- 8" Slicing Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- 8" Serrated Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- 8" Hollow-Handle Sharpening Steel: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Steak Knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 3 oz.
- Stainless-Steel Shears: 3 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.7 oz.
- 14-Slot Storage Block: 5" x 4" x 9" high; 3 lb. 11 oz.
- Blade composition: stainless steel.
- Handle composition: stainless steel.
- Block composition: BPA-free, FSC-certified pine core with rubber wood exterior.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Cuisinart
It was Carl Sontheimer, a retired electrical engineer from Boston, who saw a newly developed commercial food processor called the Robot Coupe at a Paris electrics show in 1972 and recognized its potential. He quickly had it rewired for import to the United States under a new brand name, Cuisinart. Through James Beard, Sondheimer contacted Chuck Williams, who in 1973 launched the Cuisinart food processor in the Williams-Sonoma catalog and at its San Francisco and Beverly Hills retail stores. The machine changed how people cook at home. Today, the iconic Cuisinart brand continues to evolve, offering a full line of kitchen electrics, cookware, cutlery, tools and gadgets favored by both professional chefs and home cooks for their quality, innovation and ease of use.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by BREEROD from Stylish, sharp, and useful Love this set. Stylish, sharp, and useful. Doesn’t take a lot of space. I’ve used the knives on all sorts of items.Date published: 2019-08-28Rated 3 out of 5 by Belisario from Nice looking Nice looking, nit for constant use. They rust easily. Rust spots after one weekDate published: 2019-04-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Jo Pack from So sharp and cuts so smooth Best knives ever. Very sharp cuts like a dream. I loveDate published: 2019-04-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Alex5 from Super sharp We bought these less than a month ago. Great set of knifes!!!Date published: 2019-02-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Gary 79 from Sharp baby Sharp I’ve had this knife set for over a month now and to be quite honest with you I don’t know why I waited so long in purchasing a professional cutlery set. The finest and sharpest set of knives I ever had. Great product, with two thumbs up.Date published: 2018-12-21Rated 3 out of 5 by Jack4 from It’s ok I bought this a bit ago and it’s an ok set. The steak knifes really aren’t that great. The other knifes are ok, nothing like I thought anyway. I wouldn’t recommend this set. I actually would return them if I could.Date published: 2018-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Shost from So glad my husband insisted we buy them! Having been married 50+ years, we have more knives than most kitchen stores. My husband was taken with the sleek styling and determined we needed to rid ourselves of the hundreds of misc. mismatched knives we had. I am so glad we did. Not only are the various sizes exactly what ( not a supurfluous one in the bunch!) I use on a day basis but the sharpness is amazing. I now have to get used to getting an immediate cut with every slice!Date published: 2018-10-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Jack57 from Very sharp knife Receive knife set as a anniversary gift from work. Very sharp knifesDate published: 2018-10-20