Cuisinart 15-Piece Triple Rivet Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Cuisinart—legendary innovator of food processors for the American kitchen—has extended its expertise to precision cutlery. These high-performance knives are as durable as they are efficient, thanks to durable stainless-steel rivets that secure blades to the ergonomic handles. This special set includes a hand-picked selection of go-to knives, along with all-purpose shears, a honing steel and a hardwood storage block.
- Razor-sharp blades are made of advanced 3CR13 stainless steel for top efficiency and durability.
- Precision-ground blades taper to create an extremely sharp, fine cutting edge.
- Full tangs and extra-wide forged bolsters ensure maximum safety, stability and control.
- Triple-riveted handles are ergonomically designed for a steady, comfortable grip.
- 14-slot hardwood storage block has nonslip feet to keep it anchored on your countertop.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 4 1/2" serrated utility knife
- 5" santoku
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" slicing knife
- 8" serrated bread knife
- 6 steak knives
- 8" sharpening steel
- Stainless-steel shears
- 14-slot storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 4 1/2" Serrated Utility Knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 5.6 oz.
- 5" Santoku: 5"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 11.2 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 11.9 oz.
- 8" Slicing Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 8" Serrated Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- Steak Knife (6): 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" Sharpening Steel: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Stainless-Steel Shears: 8" long overall; 9.6 oz.
- Storage Block: 4 1/2" x 9" x 7" high; 8 lb. 9.6 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain straight-edge knives' cutting edges by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen straight-edge knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect their edges and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathleen N. from The Perfect Cutlery Set The knives to this cutlery set are fantastic. The set I had was missing knives, and they became dull so it's a treat to have not only great knives, but a selection that covers all your cutlery needs. The price was very reasonable as well, which was also a factor in my choosing this set.Date published: 2019-10-21Rated 5 out of 5 by dreed from Cusinart: Great Value and High Quality This knife set is only the second one have ever owned. I do not think I could be satisfied anymore, had I gone with a different choice. This set has high-quality workmanship and is a tremendous value!Date published: 2019-08-12Rated 5 out of 5 by billm from knife set great knife set haven't got the chance to use all the knives but so far so goodDate published: 2019-06-12Rated 5 out of 5 by azenamazon from I finally upgraded! I shopped for a quality knife set for a while. When I saw Cuisinart’s product I read the reviews and decided to buy! I have not been disappointed.Date published: 2019-06-02Rated 5 out of 5 by CJanelle from Love My Knives Received these as a gift for the Holiday. I have used these knives everyday for everything related to food that needs to be diced, sliced, chopped or carved. They work like a dream, stay sharp but I do use the sharpening steel once a month to keep them that way. There are no knicks or breaks anywhere on the knives and if not careful will make a nice thin slice in hand if not paying attention to what you are doing.Date published: 2019-05-22Rated 5 out of 5 by KHea from Cuisinart Cutlery Set These Knives are Awesome! Sharp, well balanced, GREAT!Date published: 2019-05-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Rae Lawless from Great Knives Knives are terrific! Sharp and feel good in your hand.Date published: 2019-04-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Snoopy! from Love the Set! Love the set. I use it every day and so very happy with it.Date published: 2019-02-18