Cuisinart Coffee Center and Single-Serve Brewer with Glass Carafe
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Prepare coffee by the cup or the carafe – the choice is yours with the Cuisinart Coffee Center. This two-in-one machine is a 12-cup coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other. Free up space on your countertop and savor the rich flavor of Cuisinart brewing whether you're sipping solo or entertaining a crowd.
- Combines a fully automatic 12-cup coffeemaker with a single-serve brewer.
- Single-serve brewer works with K-Cup pods or your own coffee; brews 6, 8 and 10 oz. cup sizes.
- Carafe brewer offers 24-hour brew start, self-cleaning, adjustable auto-off, ready alert and Bold setting for stronger coffee flavor.
- No-drip 12-cup glass carafe with ergonomic handle and measurement markings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" x 10 1/2" x 14 1/4" high.
- 8 lb. 12 oz.
- Model # SS-15WS.
- Single-serve brewer: Removable 40-oz. water reservoir.
- Carafe brewer: Makes 12 cups (5-oz. each).
- Heats hot water for tea, instant soup or cocoa.
- All plastics are BPA-free.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Includes Cuisinart's HomeBarista™ reusable filter cup for brewing with your own coffee or tea.
- Energy Save mode dims lights after 30 minutes of idleness.
- Removable drip tray for travel mugs.
- Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, bad tastes and odors from tap water.
- Add Water and Clean indicators.
12-Cup Carafe Brewer:
- Brew Pause™ feature lets you pour a cup before brewing ends.
- Adjustable-heat warming plate keeps coffee at your desired temperature.
- Easy-view water window.
- Showerhead distributes water evenly over coffee.
- Gold-tone coffee filter.
- Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, bad tastes and odors from tap water.
- Ready tone signals end of brew cycle with five beeps.
- Clean indicator signals when it's time to descale machine.
- Power loss backup system.
- Use & Care
- To clean the base, wipe with a damp cloth and dry before storing.
- The glass carafe and lid can be hand-washed in warm soapy water or cleaned in the dishwasher (top rack).
- The removable drip tray and drip tray plate on the single-serve coffeemaker are dishwasher safe.
- Do not use harsh cleaners or scouring agents on any part of the coffeemaker.
- For optimal performance, descale your coffeemaker every 3 to 6 months. If calcium deposits build up faster, the Clean light will illuminate, indicating the coffeemaker should be descaled.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 1 out of 5 by Esm1270 from Don’t fall for it I purchased a few months ago and typically don’t write many reviews. We had a cuisnart single coffee maker and loved for years. We wanted to upgrade to a dual to make a pot or the option of a single k-cup. When I read the reviews on this people did mention that after a few months theirs “leaked.” I thought I would try anyway. First machine...after two weeks the kcup randomly would explode on the top and coffee everywhere. We exchanged for another and after 4-6 weeks it started again. I promise no change it what we were doing or cups used. Just realize if you buy this it won’t take long before you are cleaning up coffee grounds everywhere.Date published: 2019-11-12Rated 4 out of 5 by Hypnos_m from Love it but has a few things I would like changed Unlike another brand that uses coffee pods this one lets you brew a cup even though you haven’t lifted up to remove the old pod. Several times I thought I was brewing a cup only to have slightly colored water instead. Takes some getting use to. I would like a light in the water window of the pot side as my coffee maker is in a dark spot. Yours might not be. I love the temperature selection. It makes coffee hot like I haven’t found in a drip coffee maker for years. Kudos for that. The timer works well and over all I like the device. The carafe pours well with minimal drips. Too many other brands drip if you pour too fast. Again a good product for the price.Date published: 2019-10-27Rated 5 out of 5 by PBandJ from Versatile Simply great. This is the most versatile coffee maker on the market and it makes great coffee.Date published: 2019-10-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Lori AZ from Customer for Life!! Great Customer experience after my the heating element on my less than a year old previous cuisinart has made me a customer for life! I love the versatility of the k-cup when I don't want to brew an entire pot. Thanks again for a great product and experience.Date published: 2019-10-22Rated 4 out of 5 by Have to have my java from Little quirks of the pod side Love that this is 2 machines in 1 but not thrilled over the coffee pod side. Coffee splashes when dripping into our cups. I have an extra tall mug (about 6 inches tall) that I use to make the pod coffee in and then pour it into my regular size coffee mug. Having the extra tall mug to have to wash after each use is annoying but so is wiping my counters and the machine when the coffee splashes.Date published: 2019-10-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Valerie B from 12 Cup Coffeemaker and Single Serve Brewer Great machine. Wish the water tank was bigger so I don’t have to refill it so much! (Yes, I use this a lot) The only snafu I had is I had one kcup explode inside the machine but I haven’t had one since. I also wish I was able to fit my travel coffee cup underneath the unit in case I was in a rush out the door. Overall I love it. I bought the copper color and its very sleek looking.Date published: 2019-10-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Coffee man from Good coffee Great coffee maker so far. Makes the single cup fast.Date published: 2019-10-21Rated 4 out of 5 by Lucodo from Hot coffee just right. This is a quality machine. I like how hot it brews the coffee both on single serve side and carafe side. My one complaint is that it is difficult to pour the water in for the carafe side. A very small opening and the lid doesn’t go back far enough to get out of the way. I’m happy with my purchase though, just a design flaw.Date published: 2019-10-20
Are you able to use the single serve feature for hot water only?Hi Sheila, It’s not designed for this, but yes it will work, as long as there is no K-cup in it.Date published: 2019-08-12