Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A graceful garland frames our natural coir mat, and your optional monogram, with hand-stenciled leaves in classic navy blue. Durable, natural and decorated with fade-resistant nontoxic dyes, the eco-friendly mat is biodegradable and compostable.
- Hand woven from natural coir fibers.
- Coir is derived from repurposed coconut husks that would otherwise be discarded.
- Rugged bristles absorb moisture, resist mildew and trap dirt.
- Sustainably harvested, renewable coir fibers are hand spun and tufted on hand looms.
- Personalize with 8 characters to add a welcoming touch to your threshold.
- 100% biodegradable; may be composted after its usable life.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" x 36" x 1" thick.
- 6 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- To maintain the longevity of the mat, place in a sheltered area away from direct sunlight and excessive moisture.
- To clean mat, sweep or give it a brisk shake.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.