Chocolate Croissants, Set of 15
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon prepares our chocolate croissants in the traditional French style, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough and laboriously folding and cutting the pastry by hand.
- Our handmade croissants have a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma.
- Filled with fine chocolate from renowned Belgian chocolatier Callebaut.
- Easy to prepare: allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 15 chocolate croissants (2 lb. 13 oz. total).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Place the frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover loosely with a sheet of parchment paper. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Each croissant should measure about 3 1/2" wide and 2 1/2" high. Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the top parchment paper. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 Tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the croissants with the egg wash. Bake the croissants until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, semisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (added as an emulsifier), whole milk powder, natural vanilla extract), sugar, yeast, salt, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by ambpjb from Disappointed - Re-think your packaging!!! When I took the croissants out to rise over night they were one block. I could not separate them to place on a sheet pan to rise properly. They should have been packaged in individually trays. This will also allow you to take one or two out at a time to enjoy instead of having to make the whole box. Since I was not able to set them to rise individually the ones in the middle of the bunch did not rise properly. Also when you handle them in the morning to separate they start to deflate. Let me know when you change your packaging and I will happily try again. I ordered two boxes and they both had the same issue - one big block.Date published: 2018-11-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Kenjo from Soooooo Yummy We recently were in Paris and had chocolate croissants every day. Ordered these from WS for the first time and they are simply delicious. Easy to make, just leave out overnight on a baking tray on parchment. Recommend taking the extra 60 seconds to do an egg wash right before they go in the oven and they come out perfect every time. Soft, crispy layers of buttery cholatey goodness! Worth the cost.Date published: 2018-11-29Rated 2 out of 5 by amyeileen from Difficult to Bake to Perfection I ordered several different croissants. All have been difficult to bake to the picture perfection. I tried convection and conventional. Tried dark, light and air bake sheets. I am not a novice in the kitchen. Overall, they do not crisp up and brown on the top.Date published: 2018-11-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Angela L from Great products!!! I am so delighted to have bought this chocolate croissants. I followed the instructions and they turned out great and delicious! I just ordered another box!Date published: 2018-11-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Foxsymbol from Omg best croissants hands down So I am originally from France and literally these are up there with some of the best chocolate croissants I’ve ever had and I’m French and these are the best I’ve ever had compared to the ones that I usually would get in ParisDate published: 2018-07-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Steel Woman from Absolutely authentic French pastry We go to St Martin every year. Each morning while is St Martin, we have chocolate croissants for breakfast. These croissants from Willains Sonoma taste exactly like like French croissants from St. Martin. You will not be disappointed if you get them. I would post a photo, but we ate them too quickly!Date published: 2018-03-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Renise from Tastes great! I bought these and they are well worth it. Place them on a sheet pan and let them rise, then bake. Easy peasy.Date published: 2018-03-11Rated 4 out of 5 by Leslie from Recipe change?? I have been buying the chocolate croissants for years. The chocolate in this last box tastes different and is lighter in color and tastes sweeter. They are still very good, but I preferred the darker, less sweet chocolate from before.Date published: 2018-03-10