Chemex® Pour-Over Coffee Maker with Glass Handle
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Introduced in 1941, the Chemex pour-over brewer is revered by coffee connoisseurs for producing a wonderfully pure-tasting cup of coffee without bitterness or sediment. This hand-blown glass brewer reveals the elegant hourglass silhouette of Chemex with the addition of a loop handle for effortless pouring.
- Carafe is made of hand-blown glass for exceptional clarity.
- Brewing is simple: Place grounds in the cone-shaped filter at the top and pour hot water over them.
- Large loop handle facilitates easy carrying and pouring.
- For use with Chemex bonded filters (sold separately).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3-cup brewer: 15-oz. cap.; 3 1/4" diam., 8 1/4" high. Uses Chemex Half Circle Filters FP-2.
- 6-cup brewer: 30-oz. cap.; 5" diam., 8 1/2" high. Uses Chemex Bonded Filters FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, FSU-100.
- 8-cup brewer: 40-oz. cap.; 5 1/4" diam., 9" high. Uses Chemex Bonded Filters FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, FSU-100.
- 10-cup brewer: 50-oz. cap.; 6" diam., 9 1/4" high. Uses Chemex Bonded Filters FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, FSU-100.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Coffee can be brewed at the preferred strength.
- Nonporous borosilicate glass will not absorb odors or chemical residues.
- Use with a Chemex lid (sold separately) to store brewed coffee in the refrigerator.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Do not place directly on stove as it can shatter the glass.
- Do not use metal utensils in glass.
- Glass is dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Chemex® Prefolded Circle Filter
Chemex® Unbleached Prefolded Square Coffee Filters
Able Brewing Heat Lid for Chemex®
Able Brewing Kone Coffee Filter
Rated 5 out of 5 by CoffeLuvr from Large Pour-Over I wanted a large pour-over for company, instead of relying on an electric coffee maker. This is it! The filters are large and weird. I wish it used filters styled like the HarioV60 style. Oh well.Date published: 2017-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by coffeebean55 from Glass Handle Chemex I have purchased both the glass handle Chemex and the Chemex witht he bamboo collar. I prefer the glass handle since I make coffee several times a day and found it easier to wash. I also prefer to pour using the glass handle. if you are going for looks and style go with the bamboo wood collar. It looks really nice on the counter.Date published: 2016-04-26