Chef'sChoice Ultimate Trizor Edge XIV Knife Sharpener
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
This three-stage electric sharpener keeps knives at peak performance. It uses diamond-coated disks to efficiently hone and set the cutting edges for superb precision and durability. Saving time and ensuring safety, this multitasking machine works with both straight-edged and serrated blades.
- Three-stage process sharpens, hones and strops straight-edged or serrated blades.
- Sharpening and honing stages use diamond-coated abrasive disks.
- Stropping stage uses flexible disks to create a finished polish.
- Sharpens knives to a 14-degree angle.
- Assembled in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" x 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" high.
- 4 lb. 2 oz.
- 1.2 amps.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in USA.
- Recommended for double-edge Asian and Western style knives, and single bevel-edge knives.
- Patented springs hold knives in angled slots for accurate control.
- Plastic housing.
- Use & Care
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Once a year, remove accumulated metal dust from the clean-out cover located on the underside of the sharpener. Remove the cover and wipe with a paper towel or toothbrush.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.