Chef'sChoice 615 Electric Food Slicer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Special Offer: Spend $149 or more on Chef's Choice® products and receive a $25 Williams Sonoma gift card via mail-in coupon. Offer valid through 12/31/2017. Print Coupon
Chef's Choice's most popular food slicer offers high performance slicing at a great value. Ruggedly built of cast aluminum and stainless steel, it features a cool-running, high-torque motor for smooth, even operation and ultimate safety. Its tilted, large-capacity food carriage promotes fast, efficient slicing of large cuts of meat like roasts, ham and turkey breast. All parts remove for easy cleaning.
- Built of durable cast aluminum and stainless steel.
- Smooth gear-driving slicing operation.
- Uses powerful 120-watt cool-running, high-torque motor.
- Precision slice thickness control slices from deli-thin to approx. 3/4" thick.
- Includes a multipurpose serrated blade plus a bonus smooth blade (a $29.95 value) for even greater versatility.
- Large-capacity food carriage with spacious base for catching sliced food.
- "Easy-Clean" design-blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector and thickness guide all remove for easy cleaning.
- Locks when not in use for safety.
- Intermittent on/off switch.
- Hidden storage for electrical cord.
- Serving tray included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #615.
- 15 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 11" high.
- 10 lb. 9 oz.
- UL-Listed; 120V.
- 120 watts.
- 42" long 3-prong cord.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- When blade is powered, place hands only on recommended push surfaces. Fingers, hand or body contact with the moving blade can result in serious injury.
- Slicer parts in contact with food can be removed for thorough cleaning. Wash with a soft cloth or sponge and a mild soap or spray cleaner. Rinse and dry. Caution: Blade is very sharp. Handle carefully when cleaning. Avoid contact with cutting edge.
- Never use steel wool or scouring powder on any part of the slicer.
- Do not immerse slicer in water. Do not wash any part in dishwasher.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.