Cellars at Jasper Hill Taste of Vermont Cheese Collection
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our collection showcases four remarkable cow's milk cheeses from Vermont's best local dairy farms. Each is handcrafted by farmstead cheesemakers, then aged with care by the Cellars at Jasper Hill, an artisan cheese partnership in Greensboro, creating sustainable business opportunities for local dairy farmers. This sampling includes a quartet of Jasper Hill's most notable offerings, each with a different flavor profile and texture.
Alpha Tolman: Similar to Gruyere or Appenzeller, this alpine-style cow's-milk cheese is an original recipe developed by cheesemaker Mateo Kehler. Aged 8–12 months, this firm cheese has a smooth, savory aroma and a sweet, rich flavor with hints of toasted nuts.
Bayley Hazen Blue: Jasper Hill Farm's flagship cheese is a creamy, very approachable mildly sweet and salty blue, made from the raw milk of Ayrshire cows. The cheese is aged 3–6 months for a mellow, nutty flavor and velvety creaminess that's reminiscent of fresh butter.
Weybridge: A young cheese made at the Scholten Family Farm using certified-organic cow's milk from its herd of Dutch Belt cows. Cellars at Jasper Hill ages the cheese for 2–8 weeks, yielding a delicate, mushroomy rind and a creamy paste with bright, tangy citrus notes.
Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: This award-winning Old English–style cheddar is the only Cabot cheese produced from a single farm's milk—in this case, the Kempton Farm in Peacham, VT. Aged 10–13 months, it has a hearty, slightly crystalline texture and lingering nutty flavor with hints of caramel.
- Collection includes 5.3 oz. each of Alpha Tolman and Bayley Hazen Blue, 4.8 oz. Weybridge and 8 oz. Cabot Clothbound Cheddar.
- Approx. 1 lb. 7.4 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cheese is shipped chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate upon receipt. Best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan, it will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: Pasteurized cow's milk, cultures, microbial rennet, salt.
- Bayley Hazen Blue: Raw cow's milk, cultures, rennet, salt.
- Weybridge: Organic cow's milk, cultures, rennet, salt.
- Alpha Tolman: Raw cow's milk, cultures, rennet, salt.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.