Cellars at Jasper Hill Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Share a taste of Vermont's finest cheeses with this gift crate from Jasper Hill Creameries. Handcrafted by farmstead cheesemakers, these three distinctive cow's milk cheeses are aged with care by the Cellars at Jasper Hill, an artisanal cheese partnership that creates sustainable business opportunities for local dairy farmers. They arrive packaged for giving in a wooden crate, along with locally made apricot and orange conserve, lavash crackers and roasted maple nuts.
Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: An English-style aged cheddar with notes of caramel and a unique crystalline texture. It's from Marcel Gravel and May Leach of Cabot Creamery. (8 oz.)
Bayley Hazen Blue: Jasper Hill Farm's flagship cheese, this is a creamy, mildly sweet and salty blue made from the raw milk of Ayrshire cows. (8 oz.)
Alpha Tolman: A firm cheese with a mottled brown rind, a nutty, savory, flavor and a dense, creamy texture. (8 oz.)
Red Barn Lavash: Crunchy flatbread crackers with a light dusting of salt and spent grains. (4 oz.)
Apricot and Orange Preserves: Fresh apricot and orange preserves, balanced with hints of coriander, cinnamon and honey. (10 oz.)
Mapled Nuts: A crunchy mix of roasted almonds, walnuts, cashews and pecans, dusted with a slightly sweet maple sugar coating. (4 oz.)
- 2 lb. 10 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Use & Care
- The cheeses are shipped chilled with ice packs; refrigerate upon receipt. Cheese is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: Pasteurized cow's milk, enzymes, cultures, salt.
- Bayley Hazen Blue: Ayshire cow's milk, cultures, salt, beef rennet.
- Alpha Tolman: Raw milk, rennet, cultures, salt.
- Red Barn Lavash: All-purpose flour (enriched wheat flour), Spent brewer's grains, Long Trail ale, water, black sesame seeds, extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt, dry active yeast, granulated sugar.
- Apricot and Orange Preserves: Apricots, oranges, pure cane sugar, honey, spices (cinnamon, coriander).
- Mapled Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, cashews and/or pecans, pure maple sugar.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.