Capresso H20 Electric Glass Kettle
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through September 30. Learn More
Heat water quickly and easily with this elegant Capresso kettle. Crafted of heat-resistant Schott glass from Germany, it's an attractive yet sturdy kitchen workhorse. The kettle heats water in less time than stovetop models and shuts off automatically once it has reached the boiling point. An essential for making tea and coffee as well as heating water for a variety of recipes, the kettle adds modern style and ease to the kitchen.
- 6-cup cap.
- Durable heat-resistant Schott glass with ounce and cup measuring marks.
- Patented stainless-steel heating dome boils water faster than stovetop kettles.
- Heats water to a fast, quiet boil.
- Cool-touch handle makes serving safe and easy.
- Automatic shut-off once water boils.
- Easy-on power switch with LED light.
- Cord wraps around base for easy storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel and glass construction.
- 6 1/4" x 8 1/4" x 9 1/2" high.
- 6-cup cap.
- 3 lb.
- 27" cord.
- 1500 watt.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Never boil water while lid is open. Never try to remove lid.
- When opening lid, handle it gently and do not try to push it beyond its normal resistance.
- Never fill kettle with anything but water.
- Do not add instant soup or any other soluble to kettle.
- Do not use kettle to thaw food of any kind.
- Do not use kettle to make sauces or melt cheese, butter or any other items.
- Never immerse kettle in any liquid.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.