Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A mother-daughter team is behind the much-touted Callie's Biscuits of South Carolina. Every biscuit is made from scratch using the best local ingredients from Charleston’s Coburg Dairy. Baked with fresh butter, cream cheese and flour, these are some of the richest, flakiest biscuits we've ever tasted.
Buttermilk Biscuits: The classic Callie's biscuit is fluffy, buttery and packed with buttermilk. Set of 24; 28 oz.
Black Pepper Bacon Biscuits: Peppery, bacon-y, fluffy and flaky, these cocktail bite-size biscuits will delight any fan of bacon or biscuits. They're laced with caramelized bacon, scallions and plenty of black pepper. Set of 24; 32 oz.
Cheese Chive Biscuits: Sharp cheddar and fresh chives are added to this version. They're excellent heated and served with butter, or sandwiched with sausage or fried chicken. Set of 24; 28 oz.
Country Ham Biscuit: A Southern classic, this cocktail bite-size ham biscuit launched Callie's; the super-popular treat features a touch of salty Virginia ham and Dijon mustard in every bite. Set of 24; 40 oz.
Sharp Cheddar Biscuit: Baked with fresh butter, cream cheese, flour and a generous serving of the finest sharp cheddar cheese. Set of 12; 14 oz.
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
Biscuits are shipped frozen with ice packs. Upon receipt, store biscuits in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Keep frozen until ready to bake.
Preheat an oven to 400ºF.
Remove biscuits from the plastic bag and let them thaw just enough so you can separate the 2 layers that are stacked on top of each other; do not pull the individual biscuits apart at this point. Discard the parchment paper.
Place both biscuit layers side by side on a large piece of aluminum foil. Wrap the edges of the foil over biscuits to cover them completely and place directly on the oven rack. Bake until biscuits are warmed through, about 25 minutes. Open the foil and bake until biscuits are golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes more. Let cool slightly, then pull the individual biscuits apart and serve.
- Buttermilk Biscuits: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin, monoitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, baking powder, baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), buttermilk (cultured milk, food starch), cream cheese (pasteurized milk, cream, whey, cheese culture), butter (pasteurized cream).
- Black Pepper Bacon Biscuits: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, baking powder, baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), buttermilk (cultured milk, food starch), cream cheese (pasteurized milk, cream, skim milk, cheese culture), butter (pasteurized cream), bacon, water, salt, turbinado sugar, brown sugar, seasoning (cultured celery juice powder, sea salt, kosher salt), green onion, black pepper.
- Cheese and Chive Biscuits: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin, monoitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, baking powder, baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), cheese (enzymes, annatto color), buttermilk (cultured milk, food starch), cream cheese (pasteurized milk, cream, whey, cheese culture), butter (pasteurized cream), chives.
- Country Ham Biscuits: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin, monoitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, baking powder, baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), cheese (enzymes, annatto color), buttermilk (cultured milk, food starch), cream cheese (pasteurized milk, cream, whey, cheese culture), butter (pasteurized cream), chives.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Black Pepper Bacon
- Vendor Shipped
Cheese & Chive
- Vendor Shipped
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 5 out of 5 by MKEITH from Buy them EVERY holiday! We served the buttermilk version several years ago during the holidays, and they were such a hit with our family that we have bought all versions for the last 2 years. They are definitely decadent southern flavor! We LOVE them!Date published: 2016-12-01Rated 1 out of 5 by Ggc1 from Biscuits were horrible I bought the country ham and the pepper bacon I served them for a brunch. Guests were spitting them out and throwing them away. Very salty and very POOR quality. I also bought the plain buttermike biscuits but have not tried them. Certainly will not serve to guests until I can test them.Date published: 2016-11-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandyworld from Wonderful treat I am addicted to these wonderful little biscuits a bit pricey so I save them for special occasions but they never fail to deliver just wonderful and yummyDate published: 2016-10-23Rated 2 out of 5 by ChesapeakeBay from Country ham disappointment I gave the country ham biscuits as a gift to a friend, who eats Virginia country ham biscuits about once a week. Based on the biscuits she purchases locally, she expressed disappointment because the Charleston ham was finely chopped and lacked the consistency of what she considered to be a "real" country ham biscuit.Date published: 2016-02-22Rated 5 out of 5 by NSB53 from Like butter I purchased the buttermilk biscuits for Easter and they were wonderful. Great taste, flaky and tender. My family was surprised because they were from a box. But after they tasted them there were no more laughs. I will purchase these again.Date published: 2014-04-26Rated 5 out of 5 by jesuiserin from Fabulous!! We had these on Easter Sunday and they were so so delicious!! Super easy to heat up in the oven and all our guests loved them. They are tender, moist and buttery...just perfect. Everything you want in a biscuit.Date published: 2013-04-05