Caliber Thermashell Charcoal Grill with Cart
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Turn your backyard into a dream kitchen with this outdoor innovation: this kamado-style grill is an ultra-efficient grill, rotisserie, smoker and oven, all in one. To eliminate guesswork, the hood-mounted temperature gauge allows you to dial in on your precise temperature for perfect results every time.
- Caliber's proprietary technology gives you a broad range of culinary options, from high-temperature searing, grilling and roasting to slow-smoking and gentle baking.
- Enjoy the flavors of live-fire cooking using lump charcoal or aromatic hardwoods.
- Thermoshell Pro's™ dual metal shell construction surrounds high-performance insulation for uniform heat circulation, providing faster, more consistent cooking.
- Hood-mounted gauge allows you to monitor precise cooking temperatures at a glance.
- Professional-grade, stainless-steel rack provides 325 square inches of grilling space.
- Patent-pending flueway design with precision air control ensures efficient performance, for great food using less fuel.
- Weighing in at under 100 pounds, the Thermashell Pro is easy to transport on the included cart, made of durable, heavy-gauge stainless steel with fold-down shelves and locking casters.
- 2013 Vesta Award Winner for Best Charcoal Grill/Smoker.
- Made in California.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 25" x 27 1/2" x 46 1/2" high overall.
- 80 lb. (including cart).
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Delivered with White Glove service and assembly; does not include connecting grill to natural gas line or propane tank.
Please allow two weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mackattack from Best smoker My girlfriend bought this smoker for me for my birthday. I did a rotis tri tip for 8 friends and it was amazing. So tender and flavorful. My next was ribs for 4 hours. These were also a huge hit. It was very easy to use and kept the temp nicely. This smoker is amazing at retaining the moisture of the meat not to mention good looking.Date published: 2015-12-09