Brooklyn Brew Shop x Stillwater Artisinal Beer DIY Kit
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Dry-hopped with big West Coast American hops, this Gose Gone Wild beer-making kit lets you craft the easy-drinking and deeply complex artisanal beer right at home. The famed Brooklyn Brew Shop has assembled the essentials – showcasing the finest grains, hops and yeast – for an all-natural home-crafted brew that will taste as great as the premium, dry-hopped German style served at the best brew pubs.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through every stage: the mash, the sparge, the boil, fermentation and bottling.
- Includes the specialty equipment and ingredients you’ll need for home-brewing, including enough grain, hops and yeast for your batch.
- Additional equipment and ingredients required: 6-qt. pot, fine-mesh strainer and funnel.
- The entire brewing process takes approx. 4 weeks.
- Each mix produces 1 gal. beer.
- Equipment can be reused to brew additional batches of beer.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 Lactobacillus tablet.
- All-grain ingredient mix.
- 1-gal. glass fermenting jug: 6.5" diam., 11.5" high.
- 11" glass spirit-filled thermometer.
- 3' vinyl tubing.
- Racking cane and tip.
- Chambered airlock.
- 1 packet Brooklyn Brew Shop Cleanser.
- Screw-cap stopper.
- 5 grams yeast.
- Recipes and complete cooking instructions.
- Shopping list for additional ingredients/items required.
- Brewing process: 1 hr.
- Fermentation: 4 weeks.
- Number of servings: 10 (12 oz.) bottles of beer.
- Individual beer bottles not included.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash jars and tubing in warm, soapy water and air dry to ensure the items are thoroughly cleaned before next use.
- Grain, hops, yeast.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.