Breville Twin Boiler Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Perfect espresso brewing requires consistently precise temperature and pressure control, cup after cup. At the heart of the Breville Dual Boiler™ BES920XL is an advance heating system that offers both, enabling you to pull shots of espresso and froth milk at the same time. Programmable functions customize the process while enhanced features include a descaling function for cleaning and a "Razor-dose" trimming tool for precision dosing and consistent extraction.
- Dual stainless-steel boilers and dual Italian pumps for simultaneous brewing and frothing.
- Programmable functions make it easy to customize shot temperature from 190º–205ºF; switch between ºF or ºC mode; select shot duration or volume; and set steam pressure, preinfusion duration or auto preheat start time.
- Triple Heat System features a dedicated steam boiler with integrated heat exchanger for even heating with no temperature fluctuations; a dedicated espresso boiler for precise water temperature; and a group head with embedded heating element to maintain thermal stability
- Low-pressure preinfusion gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Commercially inspired 360-degree swiveling wand with three-hole steam tip for a silkier milk texture.
- Dedicated hot water outlet for Americanos and pre-heating cups.
- Intuitive LCD also displays a shot clock to help you time espresso pulling for optimal crema and flavor.
- Dimensions & More Info
Espresso maker includes:
- 58mm the Razor™ Dose Trimming tool
- 58mm full stainless steel portafilter
- 58mm 2x single and 2x dual wall filter
- 16oz (480ml) stainless-steel frothing jug
- Assorted cleaning tool kit
- Water filter holder and changeable water filter
- Dedicated storage tray for accessories.
- Model #: BES920XL
- 15-bar Italian pumps monitored with an espresso pressure gauge and Over Pressure Valve that limits maximum pressure throughout the extraction for rich flavor without bitterness.
- Metal housing with stainless-steel boilers.
- Integrated tamper with magnetic storage slot
- Top front-fill or rear-fill water tank with 84-fl.oz. cap. integrated water filter.
- Six-cup warming tray keeps mugs warm.
- 16" x 14 1/4" x 16" high.
- 84-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash filters, filter holder and drip tray.
- Steam nozzle should be purged and wiped clean after each use.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by shilohgirl from The only one you'll ever need I bought this a few years ago and it still works like a charm! The twin boiler is a feature that we were told was very important in making espresso. The drinks are even better than Starb*cks and the taste is very smooth. The frother works amazingly well. Yes, there is a learning curve, but it is so worth it. Our adult children love it too.Date published: 2017-10-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Mainland Haole from Excellent Home Espresso Machine Well worth purchasing; cafe quality espresso at home. There's a bit of a learning curving figuring out the correct dose of coffee and tamping pressure. Great features on the machine and a lot of online resources. Only drawback is it is not ese pod compatible.Date published: 2017-08-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Sonny308 from Impressive Machine I have used this machine now for the last month on a daily basis. It is truly a commercial machine in a household footprint. I have no complaints about this machine. It warms up in less than 10 minutes, is simple and easy to setup and change functions, and makes coffee drinks better than I get at my local shop. I would highly recommend this product.Date published: 2016-02-20