Breville Smart Waffle Pro
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Say "good morning" to an innovative new machine that lets you make Belgian-style waffles exactly the way you like them—with more options for precise customization than any other waffle maker on the market. Breville's smart sensor technology automatically adjusts the temperature and baking time to guarantee perfect, personalized results. A nonstick moat prevents overflowing batter from making a mess on countertops.
- Enjoy crisp, golden Belgian-style waffles baked to your exact preferences.
- Menu dial has options for four different batter types, plus a special "custom" setting.
- Control dial has 12 settings that allow you to customize baking and browning.
- Smart technology automatically self-adjusts time and temperature based on your specifications, the batter's moisture content and other variables.
- Breville's patented "A Bit More" button lets you opt for a touch of extra browning.
- An integrated switch automatically starts the countdown timer when the lid is closed.
- Every aspect of the baking process is shown on the user-friendly LCD screen.
- A nonstick moat surrounds the baking surface to catch excess batter—and bake it into crispy waffle bites. No mess, no waste.
- Audible chime sounds when waffles are done cooking.
- Convenient restart button makes it easy to bake batch after batch of waffles.
- Die-cast aluminum cooking plates ensure impeccable heat retention with uniform browning.
- PFOA-free nonstick finish releases waffles instantly—and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Lid locks to the unit for slim, compact storage.
- Two-square: makes two 4" x 4" x 1"-thick waffles.
- Four-square: makes four 4" x 4" x 1"-thick waffles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Two-square model #BWM620XL: 12" x 12 3/4" x 6" high; 10 lb. 13 oz.
- Four-square model #BWM640XL: 15 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 5 3/4" high; 14 lbs., 5 oz.
- Two-square: 1000W.
- Four-square: 1800W.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- Nonstick-coated cast-aluminum grids.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- To clean interior plates, first remove crumbs or oil with a paper towel or cloth and then wash with warm, soapy water.
- Clean exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Remove stubborn residue with a nonabrasive plastic scouring pad or nylon washing brush.
- Do not use spray-on nonstick coatings as this will affect the performance of the non-stick surface on the cooking plates.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Ultimate Silicone Waffle Tongs, Red
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grandma4 from Can't be beat I purchased this waffle iron about four months ago and absolutely love it. The waffles come out perfect every time. They are krispy on the outside and soft and delicious on the inside. I have purchased several Breville products and this is my favorite.Date published: 2018-05-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Jem R from It works like a charm restaurant style I bought this yesterday first time using a waffle maker. I never thought how easy to cook a Belgian waffle. Never buying frozen waffle ever again.Date published: 2018-03-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Susie from Fantastic Waffle Machine I have been using it for about a year and it works great. The waffles come out perfectly. I have been using a waffle maker for a long time and decided to get this one because it was bigger. I was a little nervous about the non stick surface. I thought the waffles would not come out crispy enough on the outside but they come out better than I expected.Date published: 2018-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Jody from Best waffle maker I am so happy with this purchase. Makes perfect waffles. No problems with this at all. Easy to use to clean and makes waffles fast. I use Kodiak cake waffle mix and they turn out perfect every time. Highly recommend this waffle maker.Date published: 2018-01-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Patty from TOP QUALITY!!! Perfect waffles!!! This waffler maker is worth every $ ! Breville makes such quality appliances! These waffles are perfectly cooked - crisp on the outside, soft inside! You do not need to use oil or spray. After freezing leftover waffles, just put them in the preheated waffle iron, and it automatically senses when they are reheated. I purchased the 2-waffles size, and it takes approx. 4 minutes to make 2 waffles. My favorite recipe so far is one I found on the King Arthur Flour website - Whole Wheat Waffles. It uses white whole wheat flour and is SO YUMMY. I followed their tip to substitute 2 Tab. orange juice for 2 Tab of the milk to cut the whole wheat taste. I have also made them with almond milk instead of low fat milk, still just as delicious and saved calories! SO GLAD I SPLURGED AND PURCHASED THIS!!!Date published: 2018-01-11Rated 5 out of 5 by greeneggman from Best Waffles! I was in the market for a waffle maker and read the reviews of many and this one looked like the best. I bought the four square model with the display and after two years of ownership have not been disappointed in anyway. Absolutely the best waffles I've ever had! I never really liked waffles before because waffles in a restaurant always seemed dried out and tasteless. With the fine tuning controls on the Breville display model you'll be able to fine tune the cooking process. You'll be amazed with just how fantastic a waffle can be!Date published: 2018-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by jennifer from Best waffle maker EVER Bought this waffle maker for myself last Christmas. Use it often and have never been disapointed. Nothings sticks. The waffles come out with such a nice even color. The moat around both squares is just wonderful. No more batter running down the side and messy clean-ups. Lots of settings to play with depending on what type of waffles you are making. Really appreciate the ease of storage and the locking plate. Like it so much, I just bought another one to give as a gift.Date published: 2017-12-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Grandma Gonnie from Best Waffles Ever I've had the waffle maker for three months. I have made waffles several times to serve my husband and I, family and friends while visiting from out of town. Everyone fell in love with the waffles and the waffle maker. The waffles are the best I've ever tasted. They come out perfect every time and the texture of the waffles are amazing. No regrets on my purchase!Date published: 2017-12-16