Breville Smart Oven Air
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This update to the popular Breville Smart Oven adds air-frying and dehydrating to its full menu of cooking modes. Air-fry favorites like French fries, donuts and fried chicken, or prepare your own jerky and dried fruits. The large, 1 cubic-foot interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb. turkey, or cooking with a 5-qt. Dutch oven or 13" x 9" pan.
- 13 preset functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Proof, Air-Fry, Dehydrate, Reheat, Warm, Slow Cook.
- Roomy oven is 30% larger than the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Two oven racks create twin tiers of cooking space – double that of the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Air-fry function combines intense heat and maximized airflow to make foods crispy and browned.
- Dehydrate function evenly dries out foods at low temperature without cooking or overheating.
- Slow Cook function with Hi and Lo settings; keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Optional Convection mode cooks foods up to 30% faster; Super Convection produces a crispier result.
- Includes 13" nonstick pizza pan, 2 heavy-duty oven racks, broil rack, enamel baking pan and air-fry/dehydrate basket.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BOV900BSS.
- 21 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 1 cu. ft. interior cap.
- 38 lb. 14 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Element IQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for faster, more even cooking.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- Adjustable temperature from 80°F–480°F.
- Phase Cook lets you program two back-to-back cooking modes.
- Rotate Remind feature reminds you to switch position of foods on multiple racks for more even cooking results.
- Proofing function for proofing bread, rolls, pizza and other doughs.
- Frozen Food button adds cooking time to defrost then cook frozen foods.
- Eight adjustable rack positions.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- Two-hour timer with auto shutoff.
- Temperature conversion button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Nonstick interior.
- 25W halogen light bulb is user-replaceable; does not require you to send oven to manufacturer.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing with tempered glass door.
- Use & Care
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation. The exterior of the unit heats up while in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack, pizza pan, baking pan and air-fry basket are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Goat Cheese Toast with Honey Recipe
Preheat an oven or toaster oven to 375°F.
Arrange the toasts on a small rimmed baking sheet. Spread the toast slices evenly with the goat cheese and sprinkle with the walnuts, dividing them evenly. Drizzle 1/4 tsp. of the walnut oil over each toast. Bake until the walnuts are toasted and the cheese is warm, about 5 minutes.
Transfer the toasts to plates and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each toast with honey, then sprinkle with the thyme leaves and serve immediately. Serves 2 to 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Kitchen Garden Cookbook, by Jeanne Kelley (Weldon Owen, 2013).
You May Also Like
Breville Smart Oven Air Cutting Board
Breville Smart Oven Air Mesh Baskets, Set of 3
Breville Smart Oven Pizza Crisper
Breville Smart Oven Pizza Stone, 13"
Rated 2 out of 5 by Hamlet from What happened My Breville air stopped working after six months. I was fascinated with the larger capacity oven. There is an error message E06 and the manual states to unplug and contact Breville repair. So sad, but happy that I have an older version. For four hundred dollars plus tax this is rather disappointing.Date published: 2018-07-15Rated 2 out of 5 by Chia from Maybe not as good as old model I bought my first Breville countertop convection oven in 2011 and shipped it when we moved to GA in 2014. I gave it to my daughter when I bought Breville Air in 2017. I tried to dehydrate blueberries and failed, but we enjoyed half-dried blueberries. I love using proof function for baking. It’s bigger, so I can use bigger pans. Interior light is helpful. Then today I have noticed the interior light and timer are not working properly while baking cookies. The interior light didn’t turn on automatically when the door opened . I had to push the light button. And the timer started blinking same number indicating baking time while baking and stopped early. I think I still can use it but quite disappointed.Date published: 2018-07-07Rated 5 out of 5 by purplefusion from I am singing along __Whoa, oh, oh, oh!! Just unboxed my Breville Smart Oven Air. Upgrade from Breville smart oven pro. I will give my sister the smart oven pro. I have been a convection_rotisserrie conissieur for many years. I dont use microwave technology for over 10yrs. I cannot wait to dehydrate food fruit and make my own powders. The GoldTouch bakeware set is also wonderful.I will be purchasing liners for the drip tray. I forgot about that. No Rotisserie only Con I can think of but I will use my other convection oven for that if needed.Date published: 2018-05-16Rated 5 out of 5 by runnerbythesea from LOVE this oven! I purchased this oven because my (high dollar) oven was on the blink. The repairmen couldn't determine the problem right away, so I was without an oven for 5 months. After two months without an oven I was really frustrated, so I purchased this one out of desperation (and some research). I was very happy with the functions of this oven. It did things that my regular oven couldn't do, such as the air fry, the ability to proof bread dough, the timers, the settings, how quickly it preheated, etc... I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderfully my artisan breads came out (love the proof setting!), as well as cakes, pizzas, any and all dishes requiring baking. Some people mentioned that a 9X13 pan won't fit. That is correct. Luckily, I had a creuset baking dish that was 12.5x8.5. The concave portion on the back is to accommodate a 13" pizza stone. I was able to put a 4 quart dutch oven in it to bake my bread as well. I could also bake bread on the pizza stone and it came out perfectly. Cakes come out evenly baked to perfection. Now, that my regular oven has been successfully repaired, I moved this oven downstairs. I actually miss using this little oven and the other night I needed to roast some vegetables AND bake some chicken, so it came in handy as a second oven. Some people mentioned that the oven is noisy. It only makes a fan noise when you bake something, otherwise it doesn't make a single sound while just sitting on the counter. While using the proof function, there was no noise at all.Date published: 2018-04-09Rated 4 out of 5 by Jim A from Fantastic - just one thing I have been dreaming of having the Breville Smart Oven Air for ages. Finally, two weeks ago, I had saved enough to get one. Bottom line - the oven is amazing and does everything as advertised. I am so glad I took the plunge. I especially love the airfry and convection functions. I've used the oven daily so far with excellent results always. I ordered the oven online and chose to pick it up at a store. The WS nearest me didn't have it in stock, but another store did - a fair distance away. When I unpacked the box I noticed a significant dent on the upper right side of the oven. It hasn't affected the operation of the oven in any way, and mine is placed so no one can see the dent, but in checking online I see that this is a known manufacturing issue with some runs of this model. But this does not take away from how much I enjoy the Breville Smart Oven Air.Date published: 2018-04-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Bcparish from Love it Getting this oven was the best idea yet. I can bake, fry, broil and all with convection. Fried foods really do turn out crispy without any oil. Will be purchasing one for each home. Perfect present for chefs and amateurs.Date published: 2018-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by deb54 from Love it!!!!! I bought this in November after researching, talking to store staff, and the executive chef. Best purchase eve! It is now February and it continues to live up to and surpass my expectations. I originally bought it for the dehydration function - it does a fantastic job! Highly recommend this product.Date published: 2018-02-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Risha from Absolute Perfection For a toaster oven; this one is superb. It has many features as a regular oven and more. Easy to operate and clean and looks handsome on my kitchen counter. Recommend for daily use if your family is small. A real smart oven with features non compare...Date published: 2018-02-13