Breville Smart Oven Air
This update to the popular Breville Smart Oven adds air-frying and dehydrating to its full menu of cooking modes. Air-fry favorites like French fries, donuts and fried chicken, or prepare your own jerky and dried fruits. The large, 1 cubic-foot interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb. turkey, or cooking with a 5-qt. Dutch oven or 13" x 9" pan.
- 13 preset functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Proof, Air-Fry, Dehydrate, Reheat, Warm, Slow Cook.
- Roomy oven is 30% larger than the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Two oven racks create twin tiers of cooking space – double that of the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Air-fry function combines intense heat and maximized airflow to make foods crispy and browned.
- Dehydrate function evenly dries out foods at low temperature without cooking or overheating.
- Slow Cook function with Hi and Lo settings; keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Optional Convection mode cooks foods up to 30% faster; Super Convection produces a crispier result.
- Includes 13" nonstick pizza pan, 2 heavy-duty oven racks, broil rack, enamel baking pan and air-fry/dehydrate basket.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BOV900BSS.
- 21 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 1 cu. ft. interior cap.
- 38 lb. 14 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Element IQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for faster, more even cooking.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- Adjustable temperature from 80°F–480°F.
- Phase Cook lets you program two back-to-back cooking modes.
- Rotate Remind feature reminds you to switch position of foods on multiple racks for more even cooking results.
- Proofing function for proofing bread, rolls, pizza and other doughs.
- Frozen Food button adds cooking time to defrost then cook frozen foods.
- Eight adjustable rack positions.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- Two-hour timer with auto shutoff.
- Temperature conversion button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Nonstick interior.
- 25W halogen light bulb is user-replaceable; does not require you to send oven to manufacturer.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing with tempered glass door.
- Use & Care
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation. The exterior of the unit heats up while in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack, pizza pan, baking pan and air-fry basket are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Goat Cheese Toast with Honey Recipe
Preheat an oven or toaster oven to 375°F.
Arrange the toasts on a small rimmed baking sheet. Spread the toast slices evenly with the goat cheese and sprinkle with the walnuts, dividing them evenly. Drizzle 1/4 tsp. of the walnut oil over each toast. Bake until the walnuts are toasted and the cheese is warm, about 5 minutes.
Transfer the toasts to plates and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each toast with honey, then sprinkle with the thyme leaves and serve immediately. Serves 2 to 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Kitchen Garden Cookbook, by Jeanne Kelley (Weldon Owen, 2013).
You May Also Like
Breville Smart Oven Air Cutting Board
Breville Smart Oven Air Mesh Baskets, Set of 3
Breville Smart Oven Pizza Crisper
Breville Smart Oven Pizza Stone, 13"
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nancy from Love it! Love it! Love it! Was in the market for a convection oven. I trusted Breville because I own some of their other products. I read the reviews and decided to go for it. I am so glad I did! This oven is excellent for summer cooking. Dishes cook only a little quicker than regular oven time - but - the kitchen stays cool, unlike cooking with your oven. The oven has other features, and I can't wait to try them all!!!Date published: 2017-07-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Mowens521 from Love this oven! I had the Breville Smart Oven for several years, but wanted to upgrade to the Air after seeing the new features. I am so glad that I did! As much as I loved the other oven, the new features throw it over the top! The 2-Phase cooking makes recipes that have 2 different temps and timing variations a complete breeze. Having a small oven, that heats quickly, but still holds a 9x13 baking dish, is phenomenal. Hands down, my favorite appliance in my kitchen!Date published: 2017-05-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Alpal from love X a bazillion I had the original Breville oven and LOVED IT. Had it for 8 years and the door started giving me some issues. I took advantage of that minor slight and dropped major hints to my husband--now i have the new one and love it even more than the old one! I RARELY use my large oven--this thing is a work horse that i use daily for pretty much everything. Looks great on the counter, heats up FAST (i live in Texas--doesn't heat up the house at all) and really I would be lost without this amazing oven.Date published: 2017-05-16Rated 4 out of 5 by gotrrWS from Work Horse This oven has turned out to be more useful that expected. It is my 2016 Xmas gift to myself and I'm pleased that I splurged. I'm an avid bread baker and binge bake occasionally. the Smart Oven Air keeps up with me when I go wild in the kitchen without a hiccup. And I love baking in this oven because it heats more evenly than my full size. Also useful when making bagels: Boil a batch and bake. While one batch is baking, boil another and ready them for the oven. works out really well as it's easier to keep this smaller oven hot and ready for the next batch. There's almost nothing one can't do with this oven: airfry, dough proof, basic bake and broil. I haven't tried the roast or slow cook settings yet, but the reheat and dehydrate functions are great. The Smart Oven Air is plenty big too...my 5-quart Le Creuset oval dutch oven fits nicely. My only complaint abut this oven is that once the pre-heat is completed, there is the mildest of beeps and then the timer count down begins. There's no pause to allow you to place your dish in the oven and then set it to start the clock to count down. Not a really big deal as you can change the timer to the correct setting once you place the dish inside the oven and close it. But, this feature would have been a nice touch. The only other issue is that when air frying, some of the food placed on the edges of the airfry tray gets a little overdone. However, I've discovered that I'm using the tray on the incorrect level when airfrying. I'll place the tray in the correct position next time and hope that makes a difference. Overall, I'm really pleased with this purchase.Date published: 2017-04-28Rated 5 out of 5 by fishonbarefoot from FANTASTIC OVEN I thought Breville had already hit the top of the charts but this oven went over the top. Everything I have tried has been better than perfect! I am absolutely amazed at the air frying capability and the double convection baking is astounding. I also adore the Temecula store and especially the helpful and valuable assistance of Shannon Santiago and Debbie. Ok so today I was 'forced' to buy the Breville steamer and the Breville egg cooker! Can't wait to try them out!!!Date published: 2017-03-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Tweet from Great upgrade from old Breville I have always used a Breville Conv. Oven and this one is outstanding. What a great upgrade from my old Breville. Higher degrees for a longer time frame. 2 settings for convection. Numerous upgrades which are numerous and great to have. My toaster/ovens have always been the Breville. The larger capacity is much appreciated. I will always own a Breville Oven!Date published: 2017-03-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Cindy from Over the top! I am so pleased with this oven. Quality product and well worth every dime. Have baked a layer cake. Chicken thighs with baking pan and the Air fry basket above with tater tots browning to perfection. Heats to 350 in 3 mins ! My full size convection oven is hardly going to be used.Date published: 2017-03-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Deborah A from Versatile Performance! I justified this purchase because of this product's versatility. With a heat range of 80-480 degrees, I can proof bread dough and bake a pizza! The controls are simple and intuitive, so you don't have to pour through the whole manual to get started. Two racks, an interior light and an easy to remove crumb tray are great bonuses. It is the best toaster oven I've ever used.Date published: 2017-03-15