Breville Smart Oven Air
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This update to the popular Breville Smart Oven adds air-frying and dehydrating to its full menu of cooking modes. Air-fry favorites like French fries, donuts and fried chicken, or prepare your own jerky and dried fruits. The large, 1 cubic-foot interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb. turkey, or cooking with a 5-qt. Dutch oven or 13" x 9" pan.
- 13 preset functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Proof, Air-Fry, Dehydrate, Reheat, Warm, Slow Cook.
- Roomy oven is 30% larger than the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Two oven racks create twin tiers of cooking space – double that of the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Air-fry function combines intense heat and maximized airflow to make foods crispy and browned.
- Dehydrate function evenly dries out foods at low temperature without cooking or overheating.
- Slow Cook function with Hi and Lo settings; keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Optional Convection mode cooks foods up to 30% faster; Super Convection produces a crispier result.
- Includes 13" nonstick pizza pan, 2 heavy-duty oven racks, broil rack, enamel baking pan and air-fry/dehydrate basket.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BOV900BSS.
- 21 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 1 cu. ft. interior cap.
- 38 lb. 14 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Element IQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for faster, more even cooking.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- Adjustable temperature from 80°F–480°F.
- Phase Cook lets you program two back-to-back cooking modes.
- Rotate Remind feature reminds you to switch position of foods on multiple racks for more even cooking results.
- Proofing function for proofing bread, rolls, pizza and other doughs.
- Frozen Food button adds cooking time to defrost then cook frozen foods.
- Eight adjustable rack positions.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- Two-hour timer with auto shutoff.
- Temperature conversion button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Nonstick interior.
- 25W halogen light bulb is user-replaceable; does not require you to send oven to manufacturer.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing with tempered glass door.
- Use & Care
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation. The exterior of the unit heats up while in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack, pizza pan, baking pan and air-fry basket are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Goat Cheese Toast with Honey Recipe
Preheat an oven or toaster oven to 375°F.
Arrange the toasts on a small rimmed baking sheet. Spread the toast slices evenly with the goat cheese and sprinkle with the walnuts, dividing them evenly. Drizzle 1/4 tsp. of the walnut oil over each toast. Bake until the walnuts are toasted and the cheese is warm, about 5 minutes.
Transfer the toasts to plates and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each toast with honey, then sprinkle with the thyme leaves and serve immediately. Serves 2 to 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Kitchen Garden Cookbook, by Jeanne Kelley (Weldon Owen, 2013).
You May Also Like
Breville Smart Oven Air Cutting Board
Breville Smart Oven Air Mesh Baskets, Set of 3
Breville Smart Oven Pizza Crisper
Breville Smart Oven Pizza Stone, 13"
Rated 2 out of 5 by baking_junkie from Not so "smart" oven This product is good at neither baking or toasting. I regret replacing my smaller Breville oven with this one. I would not recommend trying to bake anything in this. My latest failure in this oven was banana bread which ended up scorched on the outside and completely raw on the inside. The airfrying option is nice, but there are less expensive items on the market that can achieve this cooking method. It's a HUGE useless piece of junk on my countertop.Date published: 2018-01-08Rated 4 out of 5 by maggie from great oven should had a recipe book with it for the cost,but the oven is greatDate published: 2018-01-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Ransom423 from The Vitamix of countertop ovens! I recently upgraded to this from the Pro with light. And I'm glad I did! Breville has delivered yet another masterpiece. I use this more than my actual oven. Each pre-set function works amazing. The slow cook feature is an awesome bonus and does the job well. I have tried the airfare feature on veggies and meat. I have yet to try the dehydrator feature. I'll probably utilize this in the Spring/Summer. A+!Date published: 2018-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Fawngreen from Our favorite appliance! We got this oven a week ago and we have used it every day since it arrived. The first thing I made was beef jerky with the dehydrator. It made it MUCH faster than the traditional dehydrators and it worked perfect! My husband has made pizza twice in it already and said it's the best pizza he has ever made. It turns out amazing and cooks perfectly! I have also made homemade cookies and this oven fits a standard cookie sheet which I love! The cookies baked evenly and turned out delicious. We love this oven!Date published: 2017-12-19Rated 5 out of 5 by JonDHoop from Love the results! I purchased the Breville Smart Oven Air a month ago. After owning a smaller version for several years I wanted to upgrade to use for larger cooking tasks, in hopes of decreasing the use of my large "high end" oven. I was very pleased with the larger display panel, the interior light, and the larger capacity. The air fry feature is amazing! Foods, such as french fries, chicken, etc., have been crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. The convection levels are wonderful, and cook more evenly than my large oven. The first unit I purchased "died" after a couple weeks. I contacted WS support and they overnighted a replacement with shipping label (although UPS was a day late on delivery). I love that 6 slices of toast can be made at one time. The "reheat" feature works very well, and the pizza setting produced the best frozen pizza I have ever cooked on my older Breville oven, or in my larger oven. I can't wait to use the dehydration feature later this year, or in the Spring of 2018. Thank you Williams and Sonoma, and thank you Breville! I will provide an update to this review after using the Smart Oven Air oven for a few more months.Date published: 2017-12-04Rated 3 out of 5 by Beanqueen from Misleading advertising I loved everything about this oven until I tried to put an 11 lb turkey in it. Even without the rack it would not fit in the roasting pan. I had to cut the backbone out of it and smash it down. Hopefully it turns out ok for Thanksgiving. I purchased this oven for this purpose. It Cooks perfect chicken. I give it only 3 stars because it advertised fitting a 14lb bird.Date published: 2017-11-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Cathy from Love this!!! Best purchase ever; looks awesome also. We use this dailyDate published: 2017-11-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Homebody from BEST EVER I've had mine for 3 years. Excellent for cookies and cakes, toast and pizza. I use mine everyday, and no longer use my oven. I'll be upgrading to the new larger one v very soon!!! Everyone needs one.Date published: 2017-11-19