Breville Precision Brewer, Glass
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The Breville Precision Brewer is the world's first 12-cup drip coffee maker precise enough to deliver craft filter brewing, automatically. Enjoy your favorite coffee at its best regardless of origin, age or roast with precise temperature and brewing time. The Precision Brewer offers a unique brewing menu that allows you to make a full 12-cup (60-oz.) carafe in less than 7 minutes, a Gold Cup–standard brew, an extra-strong brew, iced coffee, a cold brew or your own custom brew.
- Gold Cup–certified by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).
- Digital temperature (PID) thermo-coil heating and pump system allow for precise, adjustable water temperature control.
- Steep & Release valve provides exceptional control over water-coffee contact time for consistently excellent flavor.
- 6 brewing modes: Fast, Gold, Strong, Over Ice, Cold Brew or My Brew.
- Fast mode: Brew up to 12 cups in less than 7 minutes.
- Gold mode (recommended): Certified by the SCA to meet rigorous technical requirements using cone filter basket.
- Strong mode: Brew settings are automatically adjusted to produce a strong cup of coffee.
- Over Ice mode: Brew up to 4 cups of strong coffee that tastes great when poured over ice.
- Cold Brew mode: Brew up to 20 oz. of cold-brew coffee – delivered into your favorite vessel – with adjustable steeping time from 0–16 hours.
- My Brew mode: Brew up to 12 cups with your preference of brew temperature, bloom time and flow rate.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/4" x 6 3/4" x 15 1/2" high.
- 10 lb.
- 60-oz. water tank.
- Model #BDC400BSS1US1
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- 60-oz.-cap. glass carafe keeps coffee warm on warming plate.
- LCD has easy-to-use rotary dial controls.
- Programmable Auto-Start feature.
- Descaling alert and automatic descaling cycle.
- Child-lock safety feature.
- Includes cone filter basket and gold-tone filter basket.
- Brushed stainless-steel body with BPA-free plastic parts.
- Auto-pour over mode can be used with Breville Pour Over Adapter (sold separately at www.breville.com).
- Use & Care
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by outflying from Finally!!! I have been waiting for the glass carafe version for almost 6 months. Well worth the wait. The machine is very nice looking and is what you would expect for the price. It seems to be made very well. The coffee that is brewed is exactly what I had hoped for. It tastes great!!! For as many features at it has it is very easy to use. You will read in other reviews that it will leave a little water in the reservoir. It is supposed to do that! It is a pump that needs to stay primed. It is not excessive. Just a little so that it does not suck air every time it starts. It does seem that many have issues with the descale. I have not experienced that so far. I use filtered water from the fridge as recommended. I bought this for the SCAA certification and I am not disappointed. My only comment as others have stated is that the water pump is noisy as compared to coffee makers. If it delivers great coffee than it is something I can live with.Date published: 2018-06-20Rated 5 out of 5 by The Blade from Experience with Breville Precision Glass Brewer Easy to clean, smooth coffee, fast and easy to sue. Exactly what I needed. We drink a lot of coffee and I highly recommend this unit. Best ever!!Date published: 2018-04-29