Breville The Smart Oven Pizzaiolo
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Make pizza to wow the most discerning pie aficionados with this indoor pizzaiolo from Breville. The innovative Element IQ system reaches temperatures of up to 750°F and maintains an ideal baking environment for Neapolitan pizzas, turning out pies with the signature char and leopard spotting on the crust, plus the perfect top melt.
- Compact indoor pizza oven with removable stone deck reaches temperatures of up to 750°F.
- Interior accommodates a 12" pizza.
- Replicates the heat performance of wood-fire ovens to create perfect Neapolitan-style pizzas.
- Features settings for a variety of different pizza styles, including frozen, pan, New York, thin and crispy and wood-fired.
- Element IQ system creates smart heating and steers power where it is needed for the ideal baking environment.
- Includes a stainless-steel pizza peel and a carbon-steel pan with removable handle.
- Two-year limited warranty.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BPZ800BSS.
- 18 1/2" x 18 1/4" x 10 3/4" high.
- 28 lb. 10 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Pizza stone: To avoid damage, wipe surface with a soft, damp sponge after each use. If more thorough cleaning is required, remove stone with extreme care, then clean top with firm sponge and warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly; never soak stone or place in dishwasher. Unplug oven before reinstalling the cleaned stone.
- Pizza peel: Dishwasher-safe. Avoid abrasive cleaners and metal scouring pads, as they may damage the surface.
- Pizza pan: Requires initial seasoning. Follow instructions included with the oven before first use.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by sangi from Never use soap I have not used this pizza maker yet but plan to purchase after seeing results in store. But, I would avoid the printed instructions “remove stone with extreme care, then clean top with firm sponge and warm, soapy water.” NEVER use soap on a pizza stone. Water only and maybe light sandpaper for hard spots. Never soap.Date published: 2018-10-19