Breville Oracle Espresso Machine
The Breville Oracle is the ultimate hybrid coffee system, controlling all variables to produce authentic barista-style results with the speed and easy operation of a fully automatic machine. You'll consistently brew espressos, lattes, cappuccinos and Americanos that look and taste the way they do in your favorite café, with virtually no possibility of error. The commercial-grade machine automatically grinds and tamps the beans for you, then maintains a super-exact optimal brewing temperature to extract the fullest, richest flavor for every cup.
- Combines precision commercial features with easy, intuitive controls for preparing café-quality espresso, lattes, cappuccinos and one-touch Americanos at home.
- Built-in burr grinder uses an auger device to tamp while grinding beans, for less mess. You can dose and tamp beans to exactly the same level and pressure every time.
- Dual stainless-steel boilers and two pumps simultaneously brew espresso and steam milk at the optimum temperature and pressure.
- Programmable functions make it easy to adjust shot temperature, volume and duration; machine also allows for manual operation.
- Maintains temperature to within 1.35 degrees of optimum brewing temperature during extraction for fullest flavor.
- Pressure gauge helps train user to tamp correctly and monitors extraction pressure. A 15-bar Italian pump with over-pressure valve delivers water at the ideal pressure, while the electronic PID temperature control and a heated group head ensure precise temperature with minimal variance during extraction for fullest flavor.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Shot clock helps you time shot-pulling for optimal crema and flavor.
- Separate air pump allows for customized milk frothing: select latte or cappuccino and the machine automatically adjusts the amount of froth, while a sensor detects when milk has reached the ideal temperature.
- Brews excellent café-quality Americanos at the press of button.
- Hot-water tap is located behind the Portafilter, so you can pour both water and espresso for Americanos without moving your cup.
Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BES980XL.
- Backlit, intuitive LCD display.
- 84-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank with top-fill lid and integrated water filter.
- Six-cup warming tray keeps mugs warm.
- Includes 25-fl.-oz.-cap. stainless-steel frothing jug.
- Metal housing with stainless-steel boilers.
- 16" x 14 1/4" x 18" high.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
Use & Care
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleaners.
- Hand wash filters, filter holder and drip tray.
- Steam nozzle should be purged and wiped clean after each use.
In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the milk, cream and salt. Heat until bubbles form around the edges of the pan.
In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar. Slowly add the warm milk mixture, stirring constantly until blended. If using a vanilla bean, stir in the seeds now. Transfer the mixture to a clean saucepan, set over medium-low heat and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the custard thickens and a finger drawn across the back of a spoon leaves a path, 5 to 7 minutes.
Pour the custard through a fine-mesh sieve set over a clean bowl. If using vanilla paste, stir in now. Place the bowl in a larger one filled halfway with ice and water and let cool, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
Transfer the custard to an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. Transfer the gelato to a chilled container, cover and freeze for at least 3 hours or up to 3 days.
Scoop the gelato into bowls and top each with 1 shot of espresso. Serve immediately. Serves 8 to 10.
Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Breville Oracle Espresso Machine
|Breville Oracle Espresso Maker||Sugg. Price $2,500 Our Price $1,999.95||$0|