Nespresso Creatista Plus by Breville
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The result of a collaboration between the coffee experts at Nespresso and the engineering whizzes at Breville, the Creatista Plus takes single-serve espresso to new heights of ease and control. The advanced machine lets you prepare café-quality coffee beverages just the way you like them, without the training of a barista. You control the volume, temperature and froth level for lattes, cappuccinos and a complete menu of drinks.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's OriginalLine coffee capsules; includes a 16-capsule variety pack.
- Preprogrammed drinks include espresso, flat white, cappuccino, café latte, latte macchiato, ristretto, lungo and hot milk.
- Heats up and is ready to brew in just 3 seconds.
- Integrated milk frothing system produces barista-quality "micro foam" textured milk for pouring latte art.
- Separate air pump allows for customized milk frothing: select latte or cappuccino and the machine automatically adjusts the amount of froth, while a sensor detects when milk has reached the ideal temperature for your beverage.
- Adjustable espresso volume, milk temperature and milk froth level.
- Intuitive color screen/menu simplifies operation.
- Used coffee capsules drop into a drawer that holds up to ten spent capsules.
- Retractable support stand holds espresso cup in place during brewing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 6 3/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 60-fl.-oz. water tank.
- 11 lb. 9 oz.
- Model # BNE800BSS.
- Includes 16-fl.-oz. stainless-steel milk frothing jug.
- Froths milk to make rich, creamy hot chocolate.
- Menu prompts for cleaning and descaling machine.
- Removable drip grid.
- Removable drip tray with full water indicator.
- Energy-save mode when not in use.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Empty the drip tray and the capsule container every day. Remove cup support by first removing the capsule bucket, then unlocking the cup support, pulling the cup support forward and lifting it upwards to disengage from the machine. Clean cup support and wipe inside machine, reassemble with a clean damp cloth. Remove the water tank and lid and clean them both with odorless detergent and rinse with warm water. Refill the water tank with fresh potable water.
- Rinse the milk jug and dry after each use.
- If required, wash the jug with mild detergent.
- Fill the milk jug with potable water between the min and max marks. Select the MILK function and press START. When complete discard the hot water, then wipe the steam wand with a clean damp cloth.
- Do not use any strong or abrasive solvent, sponge or cream cleaner. Do not put in the dishwasher. Never immerse the appliance or part of it in water or any other liquid.
- Dry all the parts with a repetitive soft clean cloth and reassemble all parts. Clean the coffee outlet and inside the machine regularly with a clean damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Foodietraveler from Super easy to use and great quality coffee! We are international travelers and have been spoiled with some of the best coffee from around the world. This nespresso machine has been on the list for our kitchen but didn't have the space to splurge for those large extravagant machines. This one fit the bill and not only does it look beautifully showcased, but it's super easy to use (even for those overnight guests) and the quality is superb. Clean up couldn't be easier. Just a clean damp cloth to the wand and cleaning your milk container!Date published: 2018-01-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Shelly from Love my Creatista! Husband bought this for me for my birthday because I love my lattes and he loves espressos and cappuccinos and we are both very happy with the product. It is a no mess, no fuss preparation (in less than a minute) and the cleanup is a breeze (just rinse out the little frothing pitcher). We are so happy to make our favorite drinks at home, for ourselves and visitors and it was a huge hit at Thanksgiving with family. Thinking of getting a second one for my office because after tasting Nespresso's espresso, all the other coffee and espresso we were used to buying really tastes like bitter watered down gas station coffee. You will be happy with it! Plus the capsules are all recyclable.Date published: 2017-12-14Rated 1 out of 5 by amie from frother/steamer I received this yesterday. After setting up and following the step by step directions, the frother/steamer wasn't working. All of the steam comes out through the bottom tray, not through the wand. I ran through the suggested troubleshooting with no success. WS is sending me a replacement. Now I'm reading others have had the same problems. Hoping my replacement works.Date published: 2017-12-12Rated 1 out of 5 by Anne from Steamer issues Similar to a few other reviews - after a month, our frothed stopped working. We sent it back to Nespresso and it was service quickly and sent back to us. Great! Not. The frother still does not work and even worse offDate published: 2017-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Medman from Doesn't get any better than this This is my second Nespresso machine. The first was the Lastisima Touch. I loved that machine, but when the Creatista Plus came out I had to splurge. It's truly beautiful and I'm blown away at the functionality. Every coffee I make included milk. The frothing of this machine is what I would expect from a $2500 machine. Consistent all the way around, beautiful, and well thought out. I'm definitely satisfied with my choice and would highly recommend it.Date published: 2017-09-04Rated 4 out of 5 by Joemn from Great machine when it works I purchased this macine from a WS store location. I'd used the non plus version in past, with perfect results. My Plus version machine steam want malfunctioned twice within first week of use. I returned to the store and exchanged for the same machine. Upon first use, I found malfunction in temp settings. At a medium heat setting, milk was scalding hot. Food thermometer read 199 degrees. Temp at setting should have been 150. Upon contact of the store where item was purchased, to exchange, the sales manager advised I may not exchange, insinuating that I was somehow either too picky or at fault, and that I may only purchase different item or return. I returned. Dissapointing customer service experience.Date published: 2017-08-19Rated 5 out of 5 by skykat from Fantastic Machine and coffee My husband and I love this machine so much we bought two, one for each house. The coffee is fantastic. I was a little skeptical because I am use to grinding my own beans....then making the drip coffee. This taste wonderful if not better then the ground beans. I would highly recommend.Date published: 2017-07-09Rated 2 out of 5 by TeoNYC from Great Coffee, Terrible Quality I’ve had this machine for about six months and like another reviewer noted here, the steam just stopped working. We sent it back to Nespresso (excellent customer care) and they sent us a new machine. Two months later that one broke as well—coffee never stops coming, overflowing the cup. Again Nespresso replaced the machine, within a week. The coffee, and especially the steaming function is the best of any Nespresso machine. True micro foam means real professional results with a machine that costs much less than an at-home pro machine. It is a shame that that there seems to be so many problems with it. I hope they fix what ever software or hardware problem there is because 2 broken machines in less than 6 months is unacceptable. Note our prior machine lasted 10 years without a single problem.Date published: 2017-07-05