Nespresso Creatista Plus Espresso Machine
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The result of a collaboration between the coffee experts at Nespresso and the engineering whizzes at Breville, the Creatista Plus takes single-serve espresso to new heights of ease and control. The advanced machine lets you prepare café-quality coffee beverages just the way you like them, without the training of a barista. You control the volume, temperature and froth level for lattes, cappuccinos and a complete menu of drinks.
- Works exclusively with Nespresso's OriginalLine coffee capsules; includes a 16-capsule variety pack.
- Preprogrammed drinks include espresso, flat white, cappuccino, café latte, latte macchiato, ristretto, lungo and hot milk.
- Heats up and is ready to brew in just 3 seconds.
- Integrated milk frothing system produces barista-quality "micro foam" textured milk for pouring latte art.
- Separate air pump allows for customized milk frothing: select latte or cappuccino and the machine automatically adjusts the amount of froth, while a sensor detects when milk has reached the ideal temperature for your beverage.
- Adjustable espresso volume, milk temperature and milk froth level.
- Intuitive color screen/menu simplifies operation.
- Used coffee capsules drop into a drawer that holds up to ten spent capsules.
- Retractable support stand holds espresso cup in place during brewing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 6 3/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 60-fl.-oz. water tank.
- 11 lb. 9 oz.
- Model # BNE800BSS.
- Includes 16-fl.-oz. stainless-steel milk frothing jug.
- Froths milk to make rich, creamy hot chocolate.
- Menu prompts for cleaning and descaling machine.
- Removable drip grid.
- Removable drip tray with full water indicator.
- Energy-save mode when not in use.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Empty the drip tray and the capsule container every day. Remove cup support by first removing the capsule bucket, then unlocking the cup support, pulling the cup support forward and lifting it upwards to disengage from the machine. Clean cup support and wipe inside machine, reassemble with a clean damp cloth. Remove the water tank and lid and clean them both with odorless detergent and rinse with warm water. Refill the water tank with fresh potable water.
- Rinse the milk jug and dry after each use.
- If required, wash the jug with mild detergent.
- Fill the milk jug with potable water between the min and max marks. Select the MILK function and press START. When complete discard the hot water, then wipe the steam wand with a clean damp cloth.
- Do not use any strong or abrasive solvent, sponge or cream cleaner. Do not put in the dishwasher. Never immerse the appliance or part of it in water or any other liquid.
- Dry all the parts with a repetitive soft clean cloth and reassemble all parts. Clean the coffee outlet and inside the machine regularly with a clean damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by swobo from Steam wand didn't work Even after following all instructions, speaking with Nespresso support on the phone, doing every troubleshooting step, and even buying a new jug of milk, we cannot get the Creatista Plus to steam milk properly. Returned to store for a new one - same problem (and the second one was wobbly). I'll elaborate on our specific problem: the steam wand froths the milk just a bit, but never nearly as much as you would expect for a cappuccino. We even tried it's highest froth setting and it still only created warm milk with a very small amount of foam. Asked a friend who owns one to send a pic of a cappuccino on his and it looked absolutely perfect. Ours just wouldn't froth properly. We're returning for a refund and sticking with our Citiz and Milk with the Aerocino frother. Seems like Breville has some quality control problems. We have friends that absolutely love their Creatista Plus and have never had any problems. But then you read through the reviews (including this one) and some people have horrible experiences.Date published: 2018-11-25Rated 4 out of 5 by Pbutter from Awesome Machine I love the Creatista machine. I have had it several months and it is working well. However, the lights are blinking on and off. I descaled the machine, removed and cleaned the steamer tip and they are still blinking. The machine is working but I do not want it to quit or catch fire. What do I do?Date published: 2018-10-31Rated 5 out of 5 by MichaelB from Awesome I just got this machine a week ago. coming from a $2,200 Saeco Energica Focus Super-automatic, this machine is amazing!!! I’d give it 10 stars if I could. The micro foam it produces is perfect, makes great cappuccino’s and Latte macchiato’s. the Capsules can be expensive, but the coffee quality is only as good as the coffee used....so I don’t mine the Nespresso Capsules. They do sell a lot of alternative 3 party Pods if you wanted to experiment.Date published: 2018-10-13Rated 5 out of 5 by losgatosgirl from Fantastic Nespresso machine I purchased this machine after doing a lot of research. It is a great machine and makes excellent coffee and milk froth. I've read some bad reviews, but I honestly don't know what these people are talking about. The machine works very well and we haven't had any problems with it in the 6+ months we have had it. This is our second Nespresso (last one was CitiZ) and this one is a far better machine. Many more useable features.Date published: 2018-08-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Daisydoo from Best coffee machine ever.... We have had this machine for about 1 month now and could not be happier. I am not one to write many reviews but before we purchased this machine (or any product) I do read all the reviews. The coffee is delicious and ease of use for this machine is very easy. You get a cup of dark, rich coffee in seconds and piping hot. I am not sure what other reviewers were saying about the coffee not being hot but it is extremely hot and tasty. I would not hesitate to purchase this machine and we are so glad that we did. Cannot wait for the next cup of coffee in the morning. Hopefully this helps you in your decision - - we have not looked back in our purchase even though the price is a little steep well worth the investment.Date published: 2018-06-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Foodietraveler from Super easy to use and great quality coffee! We are international travelers and have been spoiled with some of the best coffee from around the world. This nespresso machine has been on the list for our kitchen but didn't have the space to splurge for those large extravagant machines. This one fit the bill and not only does it look beautifully showcased, but it's super easy to use (even for those overnight guests) and the quality is superb. Clean up couldn't be easier. Just a clean damp cloth to the wand and cleaning your milk container!Date published: 2018-01-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Shelly from Love my Creatista! Husband bought this for me for my birthday because I love my lattes and he loves espressos and cappuccinos and we are both very happy with the product. It is a no mess, no fuss preparation (in less than a minute) and the cleanup is a breeze (just rinse out the little frothing pitcher). We are so happy to make our favorite drinks at home, for ourselves and visitors and it was a huge hit at Thanksgiving with family. Thinking of getting a second one for my office because after tasting Nespresso's espresso, all the other coffee and espresso we were used to buying really tastes like bitter watered down gas station coffee. You will be happy with it! Plus the capsules are all recyclable.Date published: 2017-12-14Rated 1 out of 5 by amie from frother/steamer I received this yesterday. After setting up and following the step by step directions, the frother/steamer wasn't working. All of the steam comes out through the bottom tray, not through the wand. I ran through the suggested troubleshooting with no success. WS is sending me a replacement. Now I'm reading others have had the same problems. Hoping my replacement works.Date published: 2017-12-12
Lights are going on and off on my Creatista. I have rescaled it and cleaned the tip and unplugged it. Why is it doing this?Hi Pbutter - I would recommend calling Nespresso directly. Their team should be able to help you troubleshoot what's happening with your machine. Their number is 1.800.562.1465 Thank you!Date published: 2018-10-31