Breville Mini Smart Toaster Oven
This ultra-compact oven takes up less counter space than ever. Eight preset functions simplify everything from making toast and broiling open-faced sandwiches to heating an 11" pizza. “Smart” internal-sensor technology automatically adjusts heat and calculates cooking times.
- The ultimate space-saving toaster oven, designed and engineered in Australia.
- Heat setting range from 120°F to 450°F.
- Eight preset functions include toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies and reheat.
- Roomy interior accommodates a 11" pizza or four slices of bread.
- Temperature conversion button and frozen-foods defrost button simplify cooking tasks.
- “Smart” internal-sensor technology automatically adjusts power and calculates cooking time.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display changes color when cooking is complete.
- Two-hour timer has auto shut off.
- Nonstick baking chamber.
- Pullout crumb tray simplifies cleaning.
- 10" sq. enamel baking pan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BOV450XL
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 16" x 13" x 9" high.
- 0.45-cu.-ft. interior.
- 15.2 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack and baking pan are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Goat Cheese Toast with Honey Recipe
Preheat an oven or toaster oven to 375°F.
Arrange the toasts on a small rimmed baking sheet. Spread the toast slices evenly with the goat cheese and sprinkle with the walnuts, dividing them evenly. Drizzle 1/4 tsp. of the walnut oil over each toast. Bake until the walnuts are toasted and the cheese is warm, about 5 minutes.
Transfer the toasts to plates and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each toast with honey, then sprinkle with the thyme leaves and serve immediately. Serves 2 to 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Kitchen Garden Cookbook, by Jeanne Kelley (Weldon Owen, 2013).
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christina from Love mine! Absolutely one if the best kitchen purchases I have ever made. I have literally cooked everything in it. Mine is 5 years old and going strong. Worth every penny.Date published: 2017-09-07Rated 4 out of 5 by sue n from Toaster oven died. My toaster oven just died. One day none of buttons worked. How and where can it be fixed or replaced. ThanksDate published: 2017-06-06Rated 1 out of 5 by gina from Died on me too! I ignored the reviews and bought this anyway since normally love Greville. I worked for a day and then just died!Date published: 2017-04-08Rated 2 out of 5 by Kim K from Loved it but it just died on me I bough this in July 2015. Thought it worked great. However it wont turn on. I think this was a lot to pay to last only 1.5 years.Date published: 2017-03-15Rated 5 out of 5 by NMK20 from Perfect Toaster Oven This is the best toaster oven we have ever had (and we've had quite a few). Just the right size - 4 slices - easy to use and easy to clean. Heats up quickly and is great for small casseroles. Your toast or English muffins or bagels turn out exactly the way you like them.Date published: 2017-01-18Rated 5 out of 5 by rschweitzer from Beats all others! Own other Breville products and extremely happy with them. So…..gave this one a try to replace an aging toaster. You get what you pay for. This little oven is superior in every way. Toasts frozen bagels like they were fresh. And….recall the problem of the first bagel in other ovens comes out great and the second and subsequent bagels or toast in a hot or warm oven are too dark? Not this little oven. You get perfect bagels and toast not matter if the unit is cold or hot. Expect it to work well for other entrees such as frozen pizza. Have not tried yet. You can spend less on other brands, but you will fall short of what this little oven does. Get what like now OR be forced to like what you get!Date published: 2017-01-14Rated 5 out of 5 by SillyMilly from fits in my pull out kitchen drawer Don't know if I would call it a mini oven but it really is a handy appliance. Nice features. Would recommend it.Date published: 2016-12-30Rated 5 out of 5 by KPortME from Perfect Toast While we really like all of the features (bake, pizza, broil, etc...) we like it most for what it does for us almost daily. Make toast. The darkness and slice feature work perfectly and it produces the most perfectly toasted toast!Date published: 2016-12-09