Breville IQ Kettle Pure
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
When it comes to precision brewing, Breville's innovative electric kettle is a kitchen genius. At the touch of a button, the sparkling glass kettle automatically heats water to the ideal temperature for your favorite brew, from four varieties of specialty teas to perfect French press coffee.
- Electronic control panel offer five settings for green/white tea (175°F), oolong tea (195°F), French-press coffee (200°F) and black/ herbal tea (205°F) and boil/herbal/rooibos/mate blends (212°F).
- Brilliantly clear German Schott-glass kettle is as beautiful as it is durable—and ensures the purest flavor.
- When the water is hot, the cordless kettle lifts off the stainless-steel base for easy table service.
- Keep Warm setting maintains your selected temperature for 20 minutes.
- Extra-wide lid opening makes it easy to fill and clean the kettle.
- With the press of button on handle, the soft-open lid allows steam to release gradually—not in a scalding puff.
- Auto shutoff feature prevents the kettle from boiling dry.
- Removable mesh water filter eliminates scale deposits.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #: BKE830XL.
- 7-cup capacity (57 fl. oz).
- 8 3/4" x 6 1/2" x 10" high.
- 3 lb. 13 oz.
- 1500 watts.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For use with water only. Never boil other liquids in the kettle.
- Do not open lid during operation. Boiling water could splash from the kettle.
- Always unplug the unit from the wall outlet and turn off before cleaning.
- Remove filter, rinse with warm water and rub any deposits off with a soft, damp cloth.
- Clean exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Never immerse the kettle or base in water or other liquids.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by erictown from This Kettle Performs Let's not overthink this: it's a Breville-quality kettle that does exactly what it promised. I purchased it because, as a tea drinker, I wanted a lazy way to enjoy different types of teas at different temperatures. But now that its on my counter, I use for so much more. This is a terrific new addition to my kitchen. My experience has been overwhelmingly positive. I was cautious after reading the reviews, but having had exceptional experiences with Breville stuff, I threw caution to the wind. I am glad I did. I haven't had any of the issues some reviewers talk about.Date published: 2019-02-02Rated 5 out of 5 by lwbh from Love this kettle I purchased this kettle a year ago, and am compelled to write a review because of the two negative reviews. I love it, it's fast, easy to clean, and looks great in the kitchen. I use it often (multiple times per week) both for tea and to boil water for soup, etc. It has never failed me. Mine never smelled like plastic either, I'm not sure what that's about, since the inside is completely made of glass on the sides and stainless steel on the bottom. The plastic handle is attached on the outside of the glass vessel. In any event, I just wanted to share that I enjoy having this kettle in my kitchen, and have never for a moment regretted purchasing it. A++!Date published: 2017-11-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Raisa from Wonderful, beautiful Wonderful, beautiful teapot, have it for 3 months now, no smell, no malfunction, looks like peace of art!Date published: 2016-12-18Rated 1 out of 5 by teaconsumer from Item quit working after 2 uses Kettle will not turn-on when power button is selected. Item has been used twice in the one day we have had it. On day two and use no. three it has stopped. Replacement is being sent.....to be continued.Date published: 2016-03-24Rated 1 out of 5 by MarishkaD from Plastic Smell Bought two of these, (one from here, one from another retailer). Both have the same problem-STRONG plastic smell. Boiled water, and then water and vinegar many times, hoping it was just a "new" product smell, but the plastic odor never went away. Love the kettle otherwise, but will be returning.Date published: 2016-03-24