Bonavita Connoisseur One-Touch Coffee Maker
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The ultimate brewer for coffee lovers, the Bonavita Connoisseur features an optional pre-infusion mode designed to mimic the rich flavor of artisan pour-over coffee. The water flow pauses as the coffee brews to allow the full flavor of the grounds to blossom. Designed to satisfy the demands of an entire household, this coffee maker produces up to eight cups in just a few minutes, brewing into a thermal stainless-steel carafe.
- One-touch brewing makes morning coffee brewing easier than ever.
- Brews 8 cups in approx. 6 minutes into stainless-steel thermal carafe that keeps coffee hot.
- Meets the rigorous requirements of the Specialty Coffee Association's Golden Cup standard.
- Pre-infusion mode re-creates pour-over brewing method by pausing the water flow over coffee, allowing the grounds time to bloom and release their full flavor.
- Precision 1500W heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 198°F–205°F.
- Showerhead water dispenser and flat-bottom filter basket work in tandem to provide even saturation of coffee grounds and uniform flavor extraction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 6 lb. 2 oz.
- 44-oz.-cap. carafe.
- Model #BV1901TS.
- Audible signal alerts you when coffee is ready.
- BPA-free plastic in carafe lid, filter basket and showerhead.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Filter basket, brewer lid and carafe lid are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe machine with a clean, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 4 out of 5 by dianeinny from Great coffee but had some pump issues This makes great coffee and the thermal carafe keeps coffee hot for about 1 hour, but the pump died after about 2 years of regular use (which in this day-and-age of disposable goods probably isn't that bad). Despite using only filtered water in the machine, it requires more-than-regular descaling.Date published: 2019-09-10Rated 1 out of 5 by JG 3 from Poor design Great brewed coffee, can’t deny that. Poor design, we have dropped the lid twice and it broke twice. It took almost two months to get a replacement lid, I am guessing because so many broken lids had to be replaced.Date published: 2019-02-21