Beer Making Kit Unicorn IPA
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
With their apartment-friendly beer-making kits, Erica Shea and Stephen Valand of Brooklyn Brew Shop make it easy to craft artisanal beer – right in your own kitchen. Featuring the finest barley, hops, yeast and spices, your all-natural homemade brew will taste as great as the premium artisanal beers served at the best brew pubs.
- Choose from Everyday IPA, Unicorn IPA, Summer Wheat or Bruxelles Blonde (see More Info tab for details).
- Produces 1 gallon of beer in approx. 30 days.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through every stage: the mash, the sparge, the boil, fermentation and bottling.
- Contains most of the specialty equipment and ingredients you need for home brewing, including enough grain, hops and yeast for your first batch.
- Additional equipment and ingredients required: 6-qt. pot, fine-mesh strainer, funnel, honey and ice. Unicorn IPA also requires shredded beets.
- Equipment can be reused to make additional batches of beer.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Everyday IPA: Well-balanced, citrusy IPA made with aromatic Columbus hops.
- Unicorn IPA: Pink New England IPA topped with rainbow sprinkles (included).
- Bruxelles Blonde: Light-bodied Belgian ale with gentle malt sweetness.
- Summer Wheat: Light, crisp beer brewed with American white wheat and spicy hops.
- All-grain ingredient mix.
- Hops and yeast.
- 1-gal. glass fermenting jug.
- Screw-cap stopper.
- 3-piece chambered airlock.
- Racking cane.
- 4' tubing.
- Tube clamp.
- 12" laboratory thermometer.
- Sanitizer packet.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.