Beehive Cheese Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Do you have a cheese lover on your gift list? Our handsome collection from Beehive Creamery provides the staples for a complete cheese plate – cheese, fruit, nuts, jam, crackers and salami – tucked neatly inside a reusable wooden crate. Utah-based Beehive Creamery is a family-owned and -operated creamery where every cheese is made by hand in small batches.
Seahive Cheese: A semi-firm, cow's milk cheese rubbed with local honey and sea salt. A full-bodied cheese, it has a fruity, sweet undertone. (12 oz.)
Apple-Walnut Smoked Cheese: This cow's milk cheese is cold-smoked in small batches using local Utah walnut wood and slices of red apple. It has a subtle sweet and nutty flavor with a hint of smoke. (10 oz.)
Dried Figs: Serve as a sweet contrast to the savory cheese. (4 oz.)
Roasted Salted Almonds: Set out alongside the cheeses for a crunchy counterpoint. (4 oz.)
Salami: Delicately flavored salami seasoned with salt and pepper. (5.5 oz.)
Plum Jam: Spread a little on a slice of cheese for the contrast of fruit. (4 oz.)
Pan Forte Crostini: Crispy and loaded with dried cherries, cacao nibs, whole grains, seeds and nuts – a perfect complement to the cheeses. (5 oz.)
- 2 lb. 12.5 oz. total; 1 lb. 6 oz. cheese.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the cheeses and the salami in the refrigerator. The salami keeps up to 1 month refrigerated.
- Store the dried figs, walnuts, plum jam and rusk crackers at room termperature.
- For peak flavor and texture, it's best to consume the cheese at room temperature and within two weeks of receipt. Remove the wrapped cheese from the refrigerator 1 to 2 hours prior to serving. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator. Wrap any unused cheese in plastic wrap.
- Seahive Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, wildflower honey, salt, Redmond sea salt, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet.
- Apple Walnut Smoked Cheese: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, cheese cultures, vegetarian rennet. Smoke source: Applewood (walnut wood, apples).
- Dried Figs: Figs, potassium sorbate, sulfur dioxide.
- Roasted Salted Almonds: Almonds, vegetable oil (canola, safflower and/ or sunflower oil) and sea salt.
- Salami: Pork, salt, natural flavors, sugars, organic spices, starter cultures, organic garlic in beef casing.
- Plum Jam: Italian plums, organic cane sugar, organic lemon juice.
- Pan Forte Crostini: Whole-wheat flour, raw sugar, dried cherries, almonds, cacao nibs, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, buttermilk, agave nectar, baking soda, salt.
Please allow up to one week for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped via two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.