BBQ Set in Black Box with Mini Rub
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A great gift for the grill master (aka “Dear Old Dad”), our set of professional-quality tools and gourmet rubs gives outdoor chefs everything they need to whip up a crowd-pleasing meal. Our sturdy grilling tools have long, sleek black handles in a tapered, rounded shape that feels smooth in the hand. A coordinating storage case keeps tools organized and makes it easy to grill on the go. Our delicious rubs enhance the natural flavors of meats, poultry, seafood and vegetables. Just rub the seasonings onto food an hour before cooking, then grill, sauté or roast as usual. The rub set includes:
Chile Lime Rub: A Latin-inspired blend of red chilies, chipotles, cumin and lime.
Smokehouse: A blend of applewood-smoked sea salt and imported thyme and sage with a dash of sugar for deep-woods smokehouse flavor.
Sweet Onion Applewood: A blend of bacon and applewood smoke flavors with California garlic, onion and molasses for the classic smoky-sweet taste of Southern pit barbecues.
Classic Potlatch: A mildly spicy blend of fragrant paprika, crushed red peppers and chili pepper rounded out with oregano, basil and coriander.
- Tool set includes a spatula, fork, tongs, basting brush and storage case.
- Mini rub set includes four 1.5-oz. tins, one of each flavor.
- Tools are forged of durable stainless steel with extra-long synthetic handles that stay cool to the touch and keep hands away from heat.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Spatula: 17 3/4" long, 3 1/2" wide.
- Fork: 17 1/2" long.
- Tongs: 18" long.
- Basting Brush: 14 3/4" long.
- Storage Case: 19 3/4"L x 3 1/4"D x 8"high.
- Spatula is extra-wide for flipping large or delicate foods on the grill.
- Basting brush has silicone bristles.
- Tongs have scalloped tips that grip foods firmly but gently.
- All tools have leather loops for hanging.
- Tools and box are made in China.
- Mini rub set is made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Basting brush head is removable; brush head is dishwasher safe.
- Chile Lime: Sea salt, chili pepper, lime juice powder, garlic, onion, paprika, sugar, cumin, cilantro, black pepper, coriander, safflower oil, silicon dioxide, red pepper, chipotle pepper.
- Smokehouse: Applewood-smoked sea salt, brown sugar, garlic, onion, black pepper, natural applewood smoke flavor, French thyme, safflower oil (to prevent separation), Dalmatian sage.
- Sweet Onion Applewood: Kosher salt, cane sugar, molasses (refiners' syrup, cane molasses), California onion, California garlic, bacon flavor, natural applewood smoke flavor, black pepper, parsley, citric acid.
- Classic Potlatch: Kosher salt, paprika, crushed red pepper, chili pepper, oregano, basil, coriander, safflower oil.
- These products are prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, egg, milk, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.