Bay Leaf Garland
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
The sweet herbal scent of bay leaves is one of the season's most pleasing aromas. We first offered this exquisitely aromatic garland to our customers over 35 years ago, and over time it has become a holiday tradition for many. Woven from boughs of California bay laurel in two sizes, it's still shipped to you directly from a farm in Northern California to ensure freshness. The garland is interwoven with wire so it can be shaped around a mantel or banister. The leaves will dry naturally and can be used in cooking throughout the year. The garland is intended for use indoors or in a sheltered outdoor location. Please select your desired delivery date below. 6' or 12'. A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties on the bottom of the box and carefully remove the garland.
- Our garland is woven of fresh natural materials, and are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. The fresh bay leaves on your garland were newly picked and will complete their drying process within 1 to 2 weeks.
- As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you intend to use the herbs in the garland for cooking, we recommend hanging it indoors only, avoiding exposure to insects and other pests. If you choose to hang your garland outside, make sure that it is fully protected from the sun, wind, and rain that will quickly cause damage.
- Shedding is normal. The extra fullness of our garland is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best not to move the garland once hung.
- To make a bagged herb bouquet, thoroughly wash the herbs before using by briskly rubbing them under warm water and patting dry. Place a crumbled bay leaf and a teaspoon of mixed dried herbs (basil, thyme, marjoram and savory) on a 4-inch square of muslin or doubled cheesecloth. If desired, add a peeled garlic clove and 3 or 4 whole black peppercorns. Tie the cloth bag with thread. To make a bouquet garni, tie together 2 bay leaves, 2 or 3 fresh parsley sprigs and/or 2 fresh thyme sprigs. Remove bay leaves before serving a dish.
- With proper care your garland will last up to 1 year.
- The leaves can be used for cooking up to 2 years.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Bay Leaf Wreath
Rated 5 out of 5 by rmrocks from This garland is gorgeous This was a wonderful holiday purchase. I usually use artificial for my staircase and I wanted to try something new this year. I was reluctant because it is pricey, but I found it to be well worth the cost. It is thick, the branches are well assembled and it is fragrant. I will buy fresh greens from here every year!Date published: 2016-12-04