Barrelson Single Kitchen Island with Italian Basalt Top
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Designed for relaxed elegance, our versatile island makes your kitchen the ultimate place to gather, eat and entertain. Its open structure offers convenient storage shelves and towel racks, making this piece exceptionally practical.
- 48.5"W x 34"D x 36"H
- Smaller footprint makes the multifunctional island extremely versatile.
- Ideal for prep work and serving, the straight-edge Italian basalt top is crafted of natural volcanic rock with a matte gray finish that is scratch resistant and exceptionally durable.
- Two drawers provide ample space for cooks' tools, flatware and other essentials.
- Two large open shelves offer plenty of room for storage (from linens to cookware), and display.
- Two bars, one on each end, provide hanging space for kitchen towels.
- Solid-brass hardware (drawer pulls, knobs and towel racks) available with a Polished Nickel or Oiled-Bronze finish.
- Variations in the color and veining of the Italian basalt top make each kitchen island a singular work of art.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 48.5"W x 34"D x 36"H
- Top: 48.5"W x 34"D x .75" thick
- Overhang of top: 1" at sides; 1" at end
- Base: 46.5"W x 32"D x 34.75"H
- Drawer interiors (2): 18"W x 12.75"D x 3"H
- Bottom shelf: 37"W x 22.5"D; .75"H.
- Columns: 5" diam., 34.75"H
- Feet: 5" sq.
- Distance between feet: 36.5" at side; 22" at end
- Clearance Under Island: 1.5"H
- Towel bars (2): Each is 30" long and provides 26" hanging space; projection: 2.75"
- Product weight: 280 lb.
- Quarried in Italy.
- Cut and honed in USA.
- Legs, supports and frame are solid poplar.
- Levelers on legs provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Solid alder frame.
- Bottom panel is engineered wood with alder veneer.
- Drawers open smoothly on a solid oak wooden bottom glide.
- Poplar plywood.
- White painted finish sealed with a lacquer varnish.
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze or Polished Nickel.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry or damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- To protect the top surface, use a cutting board when cutting or chopping.
- Always use protective mats under hot dishes to prevent thermal shock.
- Use coasters or trays under vessels/containers for liquids, as this will prevent moisture and chemicals from leaking and staining the stone surface.
- Wipe up spills and moisture immediately with a dry rag, by carefully blotting to prevent staining of the stone.
- Dust regularly, using a microfiber cloth, to remove dust and loose surface debris that can scratch the stone.
- To clean, wipe the stone with warm water and a few drops of mild dish soap; rinse and dry thoroughly.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Barrelson Wood Swatch, Snow
- Free Fast Shipping