Bar Keepers Friend
Favored by bartenders and restaurateurs since 1882, these premium cleansers make household surfaces shine like new. They're the ideal kitchen cleaners – for countertops, sinks, cooktops, appliances, cookware and more.
- Multipurpose cleansers for chrome, stainless steel, porcelain, tile, ceramic, fiberglass and more.
- Gentle but effective formula works without chlorine bleach for everyday cleaning and removing tough stains.
- Removes rust, lime and hard water stains and tarnish from copper and brass.
- Available in liquid or powder.
- Made in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- Powder: 21 oz.
- Liquid: 26 oz.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Apply Bar Keepers Friend to a surface or to a wet cloth or sponge. Gently rub the surface and rinse.
- On metal, porcelain, plastic and fiberglass, the surface should be wet before applying Bar Keepers Friend powder cleanser.
- For difficult stains, apply Bar Keepers Friend liquid or make a paste with Bar Keepers Friend powder and let it remain on the surface but for no longer than one minute.
- Use Bar Keepers Friend regularly to prevent stain buildup.
- Bar Keepers Friend is recommended for use on porcelain cooktops, stainless steel, copper, brass, chrome, fiberglass, glass, laminated and nonporus countertops, cement, ceramic tile, grout and imitation marble.
- Not recommended for use on gold, silver, pewter, marble, granite, lacquered metals or anodized aluminum.
- May etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning, test Bar Keepers Friend first in an inconspicuous area.
- Powder: Oxalic acid.
- Liquid: Oxalic acid, citric acid.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Bar Keepers Friend
|Bar Keepers Friend, Powder, 21oz.||$4.95||$0|
|Bar Keepers Friend, Liquid, 26oz.||$4.95||$0|