Babymoov Duo Meal Station
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
BabyMoov is a French company dedicated to creating innovative products that make parents' lives easier. This multitasking meal station is a great example – it does everything from steam and blend baby food to sterilize, warm and defrost bottles, all in one user-friendly appliance. On one side are two baskets that let you steam more than three cups of food, sterilize or warm bottles, and even defrost food jars. On the other side is a blender that purees food at three different speeds to attain the ideal consistency.
- 5-in-1 meal station steams, blends, sterilizes, defrosts and warms.
- Designed to steam and blend simultaneously for fast, easy food prep.
- Three blending speeds.
- Ten easy-to-use programs.
- Touch-button screen.
- Comes with spatula and 400 easy-to-make recipes.
- BPA-, lead- and phthalate-free.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" x 8" x 14" high.
- 6 lb. 6 oz.
- Steamer Basket (2): 1 3/4-cup cap.
- Blender: 6 1/4-cup cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Handle hot parts with care.
- Be careful to avoid steam released during cooking.
- Never open bowl lid before end of cooking cycle.
- Not microwavable, oven or freezer safe.
- Wipe off heating unit and base with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Do not use detergents or cleaners or wash under running water.
- Steaming baskets, removable trays, cooking water container, lids, spatula and blending jug are all dishwasher safe.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow seven to ten days for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.