Australian Big Chop Round Cutting Board
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through September 30. Learn More
Five of Australia’s iconic woods lend their natural beauty to our handmade board, including Tasmanian blackwood, celery top, myrtle, sassafras and Tasmanian oak. The result is a unique work of art that creates the perfect surface for food prep or presentation.
- Use the circular board for everyday chopping tasks or as an impressive presentation piece for cheeses, charcuterie, antipasti or a selection of appetizers.
- Each wood adds its distinctive grain and coloration: Light golden brown to deep brown (Tasmanian blackwood), ivory that turns into a mellow rosegold over time (celery top), rich reddish brown (myrtle), creamy gray with black and brown highlights (sassafras) and pale straw to light pinkish brown (Tasmanian oak).
- Natural variations in the woods ensure that no two boards are alike.
- Made in Australia using native Tasmanian timbers, all responsibly harvested.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" diam.
- 1 1/2" thick.
- 4 lb. 11.5 oz.
- Made in Australia.
- Use & Care
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Do not place hot items on the board.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within
3-5 business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by KathyinVegas from Engraved cutting board The cutting board is gorgeous and so is the engraving. The only complaint is that I ordered it 3 weeks before Christmas as a gift and it didn't arrive until 2 dayso after. I was not notified on why the delay and had many contacts with them to try to track it down.Date published: 2017-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by DALEX from Small but beautiful I own the large rectangular big chop and use it for most things, but this one is perfect for fruit. I cut my lemons and limes on it while cooking. It's very beautiful too!Date published: 2013-07-25Rated 5 out of 5 by nbowe from Beautiful, high quality cutting board I bought this in San Francisco and I'm extremely happy with this board. Its large and has a good amount of weight to it. The wood is very attractive, and even has a very pleasant smell about it. We entertain a lot, and guests always rave about how beautiful the cutting board is. It happens so often that I've started giving these as gifts to our foodie friends. Even when we aren't cooking, we keep this board in a prime position on our counter. It's just that beautiful.Date published: 2012-09-03