Assorted Holiday Mini Apples, Set of 4
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Spread the joy with crisp, juicy caramel apples specially decorated for the holiday season. Made with orchard-ripened Washington state Granny Smith apples, these handcrafted confections are dipped in buttery homemade caramel and premium chocolate, then generously adorned with festive sprinkles and creamy white chocolate. Two of the four apples are dipped in crunchy roasted almonds to please nut lovers. The apples arrive individually wrapped for freshness, each tied with a bright red bow.
Dark Chocolate Petite Caramel Apples with Festive Sprinkles (2): Apples dipped in buttery homemade caramel, covered with a thick layer of dark chocolate, then dipped in red-colored white chocolate and decorated with sprinkles.
Milk Chocolate Almond Petite Caramel Apples with Festive Sprinkles (2): Apples dipped in buttery homemade caramel, covered with a thick layer of milk chocolate, then dipped in green-colored white chocolate, and decorated with crunchy roasted almonds and sprinkles.
- 1 lb. 9 oz. (4 apples; each serves 2–4).
- Shipped fresh.
- This item is available for immediate or Holiday delivery. Immediate delivery will arrive within 1–2 weeks of order placement date; Holiday delivery will ship on Monday, December 16, 2019, to arrive by Friday, December 20, 2019.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the wrapped apples in the refrigerator where they will keep unopened for up to 3 weeks.
- Remove caramel apples from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apples are chilled so the chocolate and caramel don't peel off with the wrapping. Bring to room temperature for approx. 1 hour before cutting. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Dark Chocolate Petite Caramel Apples with Festive Sprinkles: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], Bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), dark chocolate (chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), salt, red coating (sugar, vegetable oil [palm kernel oil, hydrogenated palm kernel oil], whole milk solids, whey powder, nonfat dry milk solids, artificial color [Red Lake #40], soy lecithin, salt, artificial flavor), sprinkles (sugar, cornstarch, vegetable oil [palm kernel and/or palm oil], soy lecithin, confectioners' glaze, Red Lake #40, natural flavor, artificial flavor, carnauba wax, culture).
- Milk Chocolate Almond Petite Caramel Apples with Festive Sprinkles: Apple, caramel (corn syrup, whipping cream [cream, carrageenan], sugar, milk, salted butter [cream, salt], Bourbon vanilla, salt, soy lecithin, gluten-free rice flour), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin, vanilla), almonds, cottonseed oil, salt, green coating (sugar, vegetable oil [palm kernel oil, hydrogenated palm kernel oil], whole milk solids, whey powder, nonfat dry milk solids, artificial color [Yellow Lake #5, Blue Lake #1], soy lecithin, salt, artificial flavor), sprinkles (sugar, cornstarch, vegetable oil [palm kernel and/or palm oil], soy lecithin, confectioners' glaze, Red Lake #40, natural flavor, artificial flavor, carnauba wax, culture).
Available for Pre-Holiday delivery or for Christmas delivery, ships on Monday, December 17.
Please allow 2-9 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.