- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
It's effortless to create a perfectly balanced – and absolutely delicious – antipasti platter for a party or picnic with this assortment of premium, hand-selected offerings, from nutty cheeses and savory prosciutto to crispy flatbread and olive paté. A boon for the busy cook, the collection also makes a lovely gift.
Pecorino Filiano Cheese: Sweet, piquant Italian sheep's milk cheese drained in straw baskets to give the rind a distinctive woven pattern; cave-aged for robust flavor. (8 oz.)
Northern Gold Cheese: Mild, nutty Gouda-style cheese handcrafted in California from the raw milk of pasture-raised cows. (8 oz.)
Maestri Sliced Speck: Dry-cured, applewood-smoked prosciutto with sea salt and aromatic herbs. (3 oz.)
Olive Paté: Spreadable green olive paté made with fresh green olives and sea salt for salty-sweet flavor and buttery texture. (3 oz.)
Pane Carasatu: Traditional Sardinian flat bread rolled thin and baked twice to achieve its signature crunch. (3.55 oz.)
- 1 lb. 9.6 oz.
- Shipped fresh.
- All products except Northern Gold cheese are made in Italy.
- Northern Gold made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cheese and speck ship chilled with gel packs. Refrigerate these items upon receipt. The cheese is best stored in a vegetable crisper or container away from the refrigerator fan. Wrap leftover cheese in parchment paper (plastic wrap is not recommended). Consume cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt. Refrigerated, the speck will keep up to 4 months.
- The olive paté will keep 1 year unopened, refrigerated or at room temperature. Opened, the refrigerated paté will keep for up to 6 months. Do not freeze.
- The pane carasatu will keep 1 year unopened or 4 weeks opened, at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Once opened, the speck should be refrigerated and stored in an airtight bag or plastic wrap to avoid oxidation and to maintain its quality.
- Pecorino Filiano: Thermalized sheep's milk, salt, rennet.
- Northern Gold: Raw cow's milk, salt, rennet.
- Maestri Sliced Speck: Pork, salt, paprika, dextrose, natural flavors, sodium nitrite.
- Olive Pate: Green olives, sunflower oil, salt, sugar, citric acid (acidity regulator).
- Pane Carasatu: Flour and bran of durum wheat, water, salt marine, yeast natural.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.