American Road Trip Cheese Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Treat friends, colleagues or loved ones to a flavorful road trip across the United States. Nestled in our signature reusable wooden gift crate are three award-winning, handcrafted cow's milk cheeses from different regions along with honey, dried fruits and nuts to accompany them.
Terraluna: A cheddar-like cheese produced in Utah. Its deep flavor and long finish come from the mineral-rich soil where the cows graze.
Marieke Gouda: This nutty, sweet raw cow's milk gouda made on the Penterman Farm in Thorp, Wisconsin, rivals the Netherlands' best cheeses in depth of flavor, complexity and balance.
Green Hill: From Thomasville, Georgia, this double-cream soft-ripened Camembert-style cheese has a bloomy rind, soft, creamy texture and rich, buttery flavor.
Wildflower Honey: From an apiary in Hawley, PA, this amber-colored honey with a floral flavor is perfect for drizzling over the cheeses.
Dried Fruit and Nuts: Assortment includes dates, apricots, cranberries, pears, almonds, walnuts and pecans.
- 1lb. 8 oz. cheese (8 oz. of each), 2 oz. honey, 3 oz. dried fruit and 3 oz. nuts.
- Shipped chilled.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Store the dried fruit, almonds and honey at room temperature for up to one year.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at ambient temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Terraluna: Cow's milk, rennet, salt.
- Marieke Gouda: Cow's milk, rennet, salt.
- Green Hill: Cow's milk, rennet, salt.
- Wildflower honey
- Mixed Nuts: Almonds, walnuts and pecans.
- Dried Fruit: Dates, apricots, cranberries, pears.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.