Nordic Ware Classic Angel Food Cake Pan
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Let Nordic Ware's Classic Angel Food Cake Pan help you add a little sweetness to your day. We designed our pan to help you bake your best angel food cake with an integrated center tube for uniform rising and long-lasting aluminum construction that provides quick, even heat distribution to deliver delicious results every time. For faster cooling, three attached feet along the rim elevate the cake after you invert it. The removable bottom makes it easy to release your cake.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Aluminum construction allows even, fast heat distribution for optimal results.
- Center tube design provides even rising and baking.
- Removable bottom allows easy cake release.
- Produced by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company renowned for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- The aluminum interior prevent the falling that happens with nonstick pans.
- Pan features galvanized steel rims to eliminate warping.
- Oven-safe to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4" diam., 4" high (6 1/2" high with feet).
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
- Free Fast Shipping
Rated 1 out of 5 by FREDinSAUSALITO from this pan is a total dud !!! I ABSOLUTELY agree with Cook's Ill/atk/Cook';s Country ---> their review "NOT RECOMMENDED" ... "This pale pan left cakes anemic and sticky." I thought it must be me ... tried the recipe that came with the pan plus several others ... all with the same results. WS has totally missed the boat with this pan ... complete waste of money ... A TOTAL DUD!!!Date published: 2012-08-27Rated 5 out of 5 by debmac from Best pan for making a perfect angel food cake! With the built in legs and removable bottom, this pan makes a great angel food cake.Date published: 2012-01-03