All-Clad D3 Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Traditional Covered Fry Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
All-Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line pairs classic style with modern practicality. A capacity engraving on the base of this covered fry pan makes picking the right size a snap, and an ergonomic handle ensures comfort during use. The pan’s broad surface is ideal for browning, frying and sautéing, and its gently sloping sides simplify turning and removing foods. With the lid in place, it’s also great for simmering and braising.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won’t react with foods.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Includes a flat lid for covered cooking.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- 12" pan: 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 4 lb.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- 10" pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ilene from Great Pan! I bought this to replace a dearly loved All-Clad pan that didn't work on my new induction stove. This is a wonderful pan, but a bit lighter in weight that my previous 10 inch fry pan.Date published: 2019-09-06Rated 5 out of 5 by bandrzej1 from Fantastic Value I have been a fan of Allclad products for a couple years now, so when I saw the pan with lid I jumped all over it. Love it!Date published: 2019-09-04Rated 3 out of 5 by 9Cline from Like Look Of Pan I have been using mine for about 2 weeks now and it has stained from very start, that is the chief complaint I have about this pan is the staining that takes lots of work to clean out along with some sticking.I may look at another series of pan,to see if it works better.Date published: 2019-08-24Rated 3 out of 5 by Ken S from Not so much. Thiis was my first time for the D3 process and I am not impressed. Feels much lighter and less heavy duty than previous products. Also got stained on first use and can't get it clean without special cleaning chemicals.Date published: 2019-06-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Baba from Made in USA I bought this frying pan on a review in America's Test Kitchen. I could not be happier with my purchase.Date published: 2019-06-11Rated 3 out of 5 by Kerryc964 from New pan Purchased a new pan and first use pan is now stained from cooking a steak highly disappointed expected much better from All-Clad. I have cooked with stainless in the pass, I am a private chef, so this was a treat in poor choice.Date published: 2019-05-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Bigdogbruce from 10 inch fry pan Nice pan! Goes with my 12 inch well. Make sure you don’t put it under cold water after you take it off the stove if you don’t want it to warp.Date published: 2019-04-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Albert from Great pan Great workhorse for the kitchen. My cooking course taught a lesson on pre-heating the pan and testing with a drop of water. I invariably overheated the pan because it was so efficient, needing only low heat to come to temperature.Date published: 2019-03-27
What is the Model # for this ALL Clad d3 12" fry pan?Hi jemslp, The model # is: 41126.Date published: 2019-04-03