All-Clad Essentials Nonstick Sauce Pans, Set of 2
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The All-Clad Essentials line combines the impressive heating capability of anodized aluminum, a rugged PFOA-free nonstick surface and the signature riveted stainless-steel handles that nest for compact stacking. Designed for the home chef, these saucepans are remarkably versatile, durable and easy to clean.
- 4-piece set includes 2 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid and 4-qt. saucepan with lid.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Pans are designed to stack together.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 7" diam., 6" high with lid; 2 1/2-qt. cap.; 3 lb.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 6 1/2" high with lid; 4-qt. cap.; 4 lb.
- Made in China.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort.
- Handles stay cool on stovetop.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Pans are oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads and harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.