All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel Saucepans
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
Handsome brushed stainless-steel exteriors add style and durability to All-Clad's innovative d5 cookware, featuring patented heating technology for consistently perfect results. The hardworking mainstay in any kitchen, the saucepan is essential for everything from simmering sauces to cooking vegetables. All-Clad designed this dishwasher-safe version with a comfortably angled handle that stays cool to the touch over high heat and a lid that fits securely.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Durable magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a handsome brushed finish.
- Medium-high sides and narrow shape hold heat well and stop evaporation.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handle on lid is easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/2-qt. pan: 6" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. with lid.
- 2-qt. pan: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 3-qt. pan: 8" diam., 3 1/2" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 4-qt. pan: 8" diam., 4 3/4" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bar Keepers Friend
Rated 5 out of 5 by mark from Super product! All that I expected from All Clad. Excellent performance.Date published: 2019-02-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Mary L. from The Best This gem will outlast me! Hats off to the production team!Date published: 2019-01-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Dee W. from I use this pan every day! This 1.5 quart d5 pan gets used every morning....so much so, I had to buy a second one! It's the perfect size for cooking my morning oatmeal.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Sal from Excellent product We love our new pans. We are learning how to use them properly and they are terrific. Thank you!!!Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 4 out of 5 by Karen - the cook from I would purchase this pan again greatDate published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Msolivan from Quality is most important I love the quality of these products. When I first started collecting them I knew I was getting a lifetime product. I am almost done with a full set now. I cook everyday and these sure make it easier.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Anna Z. from Just love my new All Clad Sauce Pan There is nothing that compares to the All Clad line.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Nana Linda from 3 qt is a perfect size!! I recently purchase an induction cooktop and chose All Clad Brushed d5 to replace any incompatible pots and pans. This low rise saucepan has been a revelation to me. Another poster said perfect size for empty nesters and I agree. I use it almost daily. I have had no problems with pitting or discoloration, but I don't use it on the highest heat setting.Date published: 2017-04-13