All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
Handsome brushed stainless-steel exteriors add style and durability to All-Clad's innovative d5 cookware, featuring patented heating technology for consistently perfect results. We configured this exclusive, dishwasher-safe set to serve as a core collection for beginning cooks, including three basic pans and one pot for general cooking.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Durable magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a handsome brushed finish.
- Straight sides accommodate liquids; a lid locks in moisture for slow braising.
- Handcrafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
7-piece set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 1 1/2"-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 4 lb.
- 1 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 6" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 10 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handle on lid is easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
You May Also Need
Bar Keepers Friend
All-Clad Pan Protectors, Set of 3
All-Clad Pan Protectors, Set of 3
- Free Fast Shipping
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joli from Great I love all clad d5 - Best cookware ever! I have been using d5 since it came out. Heats quick, Cooks even, cleans up in a snap. Looks beautiful after many years of use. I use mine daily 3 times a day to prepare all meals. All clad is such a joy to cook with. I also have the essentials pan. I literally look for things I can cook in it. I love that pan. It's so deep nothing jumps out. Another reviewer gave it one star for cleaning and rust. She obviously does not have All-Clad because All-Clad stainless steel does not rust. And if it's hard for her to clean then it's because she doesn't know how to use or clean a great set of cookware. I really think she posted to the wrong set of cookware and possibly the wrong site.Date published: 2018-11-25Rated 1 out of 5 by TMClem from Not worth the money I bought this set a few months ago & I’m so disappointed in this set. I spend more time cleaning them than cooking. I love to cook & dread actually using this set because I know how hard it is to clean. The pans rust easily & doesn’t come off no matter what I use. I would never recommend this product.Date published: 2018-10-30