All-Clad d3 Stainless-Steel Square Ovenware
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy bakeware with the same professional-quality performance as All-Clad's d3 Tri-Ply cookware. Made with conductive aluminum cores and bonded stainless-steel exteriors, the pieces in this collection offer superb durability and even heating.
Use this square pan for everything from baking brownies and cake layers to roasting vegetables.
- All-Clad's signature d3 Tri-Ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care 18/10 stainless-steel interior and stainless-steel exterior.
- Aluminum core transfers heat quickly and steadily for the even heating required for successful baking and roasting.
- Side handles offer a steady grip – even when wearing oven mitts.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" sq., 2" high; 10 1/4" handle to handle.
- 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Exceptionally durable and resistant to warping.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with all types of utensils, including metal.
- Oven and broiler safe to 600°F.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.