All-Clad Gourmet Plus Slow Cooker with All-In One Browning, 5-Qt.
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
More than simply a slow cooker, this all-in-one machine also steams, browns and sautés, then keeps the finished dish at the ideal temperature for serving. From braises and stews to soups, chili and rice dishes, the Gourmet Plus is easy to use and turns out reliably delicious results. The cooker insert now features a metal-safe, nonstick ceramic coating.
- Easy-to-use control panel and digital display.
- 5-qt cast-aluminum insert features a metal-safe, nonstick ceramic coating; removes for easy cleanup.
- All-Clad polished stainless-steel housing with signature easy-grip handles.
- Glass lid for easy viewing with stainless-steel handle.
- Six cooking programs include Slow Cook, Brown, Steam, Rice Simmer and Buffet.
- Three slow-cook modes – Low, Hi/Lo and High – with independent temperature controls and countdown timer.
- 10-hour programmable timer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 13 1/3" x 10 3/4" high.
- 5 qt. cap.
- 13 lb. 8 oz.
- Model #SD805D51
- 6-hour Keep Warm setting holds your dish at the ideal serving temperature when cooking is complete.
- Sturdy loop side handles on base and removable insert allow for lifting and transport.
- Includes steam basket and rice measuring cup.
- Polished stainless-steel body.
- Glass lid allows you to view food during cooking.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use only wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use insert on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven over 450°F.
- Insert is dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents to clean the insert.
- Lid and steam basket are dishwasher safe.
- Clean base with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Loves Good Food from I love this crockpot!! I treated myself to this crockpot because I used my last one “to death.” It was an All Clad too! This one does a great job and heats so well. The food has turned out great! Flavorful and delicious! It’s easy to program and use and I like the large digital display. It looks so pretty on the counter too! Treat yourself too!Date published: 2019-10-14
It was my understanding that All-Clad products were expensive because they are manufactured in the USA. This product description says it is made in China. Which is it?Received my 7qt. four days ago. Box clearly reads “Made in China”. I’m disappointed given the cost paid, and quality expected of WS products. Time and use will tell. Date published: 2019-11-18
Is there a cookbook for this multi-cooker?Hi Sandy, Although there's not a cookbook included with this slow cooker, there are 4 recipes listed in the owner's manual.Date published: 2019-11-11
Can this slow cooker be used on an induction cook top for the browning?Hi Jackie27, You can brown right in the slow cooker. There is a "SEAR" mode.Date published: 2019-11-04
Is the slow cooker also a rice steamer?