Adjustable Pasta Cutting Wheel
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
When you're making fresh pasta by hand, it's important to cut strips to the same width so the pasta cooks evenly. This expandable cutter does the job neatly and quickly, opening up accordion-style to your preferred width and cutting four even strips at a time.
- Cuts four uniform strips of dough at one time, from 3/8" to 4 7/8" wide and up to 7/8" thick.
- Cut strips of pasta dough for fettuccine, lasagna and egg noodles.
- Cut across the strips to make squares for farfalle, garganelli, gnocchi or ravioli.
- Cut bread and pastry dough for pie lattices, turnovers and breadsticks.
- Folds for compact storage.
- Cutting wheels and frame made of sturdy stainless steel.
- Recipes and instructions included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" x 9 3/4" x 2 1/4" high when fully extended (2" x 2 1/4" closed).
- Wheels are 2 1/4" diam.
- 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- Loosen wing nut and adjust frame to desired space between cutting wheels; tighten wing nut to lock in place.
- Wipe with a clean, dry cloth or damp sponge; dry thoroughly. Do not submerge in water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.