Williams Sonoma Classic Hot Chocolate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Because it’s produced from shavings of premium chocolate rather than cocoa powder, our hot chocolate is intensely chocolaty, with a rich taste, smooth texture and exquisite aroma. For the most velvety sip, we chose a couverture bittersweet chocolate from Guittard that melts quickly and consistently in hot milk.
- Master chocolatiers custom-blend Guittard’s finest bittersweet and milk chocolates.
- The chocolate is made into delicate shavings that melt luxuriously into hot milk.
- The result is a world-class beverage with a smooth, mellow body, exquisite aroma and a perfectly balanced chocolate flavor.
- Hot Chocolate is a classic European-style hot chocolate inspired by the velvety hot chocolate served at the renowned Angelina café in Paris.
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate adds the buttery richness of caramel with a hint of pure sea salt that highlights the delicate sweetness.
- Chai Hot Chocoalte is inspired by aromatic chai tea, partnering premium chocolate with a fragrant combination of vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and cloves.
- 12 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Classic chocolate: bittersweet guittard chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with potassium carbonate, cocoa butter, butter oil), soy lecithin (an emulsifier), pure vanilla.
- Salted caramel: guittard milk chocolate (milkchocolate [sugar, milk, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor], soy lecithin, pure vanilla), guittard semisweet chocolate ([sugar, chocolate liquor processed with potassium carbonate, cocoa butter, butter oil], soy lecithin, pure vanilla), natural caramel flavor, sea salt.
- Chai hot chocolate: Bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor processed with potassium carbonate, sugar, cocoa butter, milk fat [butter]), soy lecithin (emulsifier), pure vanilla, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk), soy lecithin, pure vanilla, black tea flavoring, cinnamon flavoring, cardamom flavoring, ginger flavoring, allspice flavoring, pepper flavoring, clove flavoring.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Marshmallow Snowman, Set of 12
Marshmallow Snowman, Set of 12
Williams Sonoma Snowflake Marshmallows
Marshmallow Reindeer on Sticks, Set of 4
Marshmallow Reindeer on Sticks, Set of 4
Williams Sonoma Mini Snowflake Marshmallows
Mini Snowflake Marshmallows
Williams Sonoma Marshmallow Snowmen on Sticks, Set of 4
Marshmallow Snowmen on Sticks, Set of 4
Williams Sonoma Mini Marshmallows
Rated 3 out of 5 by CoffeeChocLuvR from Just O-K Disappointing! I love the mint and salted caramel Hot Choc from WS, so I decided to try the plain this year, because sometimes you don't want a flavor. I was expecting the same creamy chocolate flavor as the mint, but somehow it's not as good. I prefer other plain brand coco. Pity it doesn't live up to the others!Date published: 2018-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Neni from This is the best, real chocolate, not a powder! Just online to buy some more and thought I would write a review. Makes great gifts because of the container, but the main thing is that it is real chocolate, in chunks you break off, the real deal and it tastes like it. So good with my organic milk from a local hobby farm! I do not use as much chocolate as recommended, I like a light taste, so it really lasts a long time for me.Date published: 2017-12-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Revelle from Many uses love this product I make my hot chocolate with this and add a small amount of dark chocolate and a teaspoon of vanilla bean paste and top with a dollop of marshmallow cream. I also use this product in my pots de cream and also top off my peanut butter pieDate published: 2017-01-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Sue2u from A family favorite! Our family loves your hot chocolate mix! It's always a delicious treat on a cold day.Date published: 2017-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by HotsyMalone from Great Christmas Gifts for Neighbors Put together a Hot Chocolate Night with two mugs, marshmallows and this awesome Hot Chocolate as a gift for my neighbor. Love the variety and every flavour is super yummy!Date published: 2017-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by UpperNYClaus from just in time We gave this as a gift. It arrived on a very cold day before Christmas so our guests thoroughly enjoyed it. They loved the rich chocolate. Great product.Date published: 2017-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by AmyMIchelle from Delicious hot chocolate I bought this for Christmas morning at my in-laws house. It was enjoyed by alll with the breakfast casserole.Date published: 2017-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by MLSC79 from INCREDIBLE TASTE!!! I bought this as a Christmas gift for a family member, but I had a cup, also, and it was just fantastic!! I'm going to order some for myself now!!Date published: 2017-01-07