Freezer-to-Oven Mini Chocolate Croissants, Set of 20
- Free Fast Shipping
When time is of the essence, you’ll appreciate the latest revolution in French baking: the first truly ready-to-bake premium chocolate croissants. Created by master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, these petite pastries are prepared by hand with the same all-natural ingredients as our other croissants. They go straight from freezer to oven without a minute of proofing and bake up light and airy, with a delicate flaky texture, a hint of buttery richness, and a filling of rich Beligan Callebaut chocolate. Sized for three or four scrumptious bites, they’re perfect last-minute treats for brunch or tea, kids’ breakfasts and impromptu entertaining.
- Freezer-to-oven croissants bake in just 20 minutes with exceptional results.
- 20 mini chocolate croissants (1 lb. 8 oz. total).
- Baked size: 2 1/2" x 1 3/4" x 3/4" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Place frozen pastries on a parchment-lined baking sheet to defrost while the oven is preheating. Heat oven to 375°F. Optional: Brush the top of the pastries with an egg wash before putting the tray in the oven. Bake for 18–20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), water, butter, semisweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), natural vanilla extract), sugar, yeast, dough conditioner (wheat gluten, wheat flour, malted wheat flour, acerola extract, enzymes), salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
This product is not available in stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.