Offer Not Valid on Items Ending in $0.99
- Free Fast Shipping
- Price Match Guarantee
The art and science of coffee get a high-tech boost from OXO's intuitive Barista Brain coffee brewing system. Its intelligent microprocessor monitors time, temperature and volume from start to finish, giving you the barista-quality precision of handcrafted coffee at the touch of a button.
- Meets the official Gold Cup Standard established by the Specialty Coffee Associations of America (SCAA).
- Once heated, water is maintained at the optimal temperature (197.6°–204.8°F) throughout the entire brewing process.
- Water is pumped to the brew basket in perfectly timed cycles, starting with a short cycle that allows coffee to bloom for full flavor extraction.
- Rainmaker™ showerhead evenly disperses water over coffee grounds for uniform saturation.
- Vacuum-insulated stainless-steel thermal carafe keeps coffee hot and fresh.
- Single-serve function allows you to brew just one perfect mug.
- Includes a coffee scoop and ten paper filters.
- Model #: 8710100
- 6 3/4" x 14 1/4" x 15 1/2" high.
- 9-cup cap.
- 7 lb. 11 oz.
- 1400 watts.
- Intuitive LED Interface with a backlit screen displays coffeemaker status and freshness indicator.
- A single dial allows you to program the number of cups and the 24-hour start timer.
- An internal mixing tube ensures that coffee is blended thoroughly as it's brewed into the carafe, so the first sip is as delicious as the last.
- Cone-shaped brew basket arranges the grounds for full flavor extraction—whether you're brewing two cups or a full pot.
- Soft, non-slip handle guarantees easy pouring.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States and Canadian electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- For use with No. 4 cone-shaped paper filters.
- After each use, hand wash the carafe and brew basket with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly.
- The brew basket, Rainmaker™ showerhead, silicone water bridge, carafe lid, coffee scoop and mixing tube are removable and top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Clean the outside of the coffee maker regularly with a damp cloth and wipe dry.
- Coffee oil stains in the carafe may be removed by placing a small amount of dishwasher detergent and water in carafe and allowing it to soak overnight. Please note that the carafe is not dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.