KitchenAid Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment$99.95
Use Code: ELECTRICS
- Free Fast Shipping
- Price Match Guarantee
Make everyday meals healthier with freshly cut, flavorful sheets of zucchini, apples, cucumbers, sweet potatoes, and other fruits and vegetables. Powered by your KitchenAid mixer, this cutter attachment creates ultra-thin sheets perfect to use as wraps, snacks or a substitute for pasta. Try zucchini lasagna, cucumber wraps, sweet potato chips, gluten-free apple cake and more.
- Compatible with any KitchenAid stand mixer; attaches to mixer's power hub for motorized operation.
- Includes two blades to produce thin (1.3-mm) or thick (1.8-mm) sheets.
- Works with hard and soft produce.
- Premium metal construction for durable, long-lasting performance.
- Attachment comes with two blades, adapter, food holder, skewer and storage case.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- 8" x 10 3/4" x 3" high.
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Model #KSMSCA.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- The removable blades and accessories are dishwasher safe.
- Clean the main body of the vegetable sheet cutter attachment using a soft, damp cloth. Be sure to rinse the skewer support located in the main body. Dry thoroughly with a soft, dry cloth. Do not wash in the dishwasher. Do not immerse in water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.