Kalamazoo Freestanding Artisan Fire Pizza Oven with Pizza Tools$14,769 Delivery Surcharge: $520.00
Transform your deck or patio into an outdoor pizzeria with the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven and matching cart. An excellent addition to outdoor parties, this movable pizza oven turns out perfect Neapolitan-style pies with crisp, charred crust and bubbling cheese in mere minutes. The powerful gas burners reach much higher temperatures than standard home ovens and heat up more quickly than wood-burning ovens – you're ready to bake in as fast as 20 minutes.
- Freestanding pizza oven with wheeled cart for easy portability in your outdoor area.
- Gas-fueled top and bottom burners are independently controlled and adjustable to balance temperature for cooking different styles of pizza, baking breads and roasting meats or vegetables.
- Available for natural gas (35,000 BTUs) or bulk liquid propane (52,000 BTUs).
- Begin cooking in just 20 minutes; once fully heated, the oven bakes pizza in less than 3 minutes.
- Open-door cooking allows you to monitor pizzas, moving them as necessary and pulling them at exactly the right moment.
- Pizza-making tool set includes small and large pizza peels, two dough trays, dough scraper and cleaning brush.
- Hand built, welded and assembled in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven.
- Artisan Fire Pizza Oven Cart.
- Large long-handle perforated aluminum peel.
- Small articulated perforated pizza peel made of stainless steel and plastic.
- Two stacking plastic dough trays that each hold up to twelve 10-oz. dough balls.
- Plastic dough scraper and divider.
- Long-handle cleaning brush with brass bristles and a stainless-steel scraper.
California Proposition 65 Warning. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Oven: 30" x 30" x 19 1/2" high; cooking surface: 24" x 18"; 250–300 lb.
- Cart: 66 1/4" x 26" x 36" high; 130 lb.
- Overall height: 55 1/2" high.
- Overall weight: 380–340 lb.
- Brushed stainless-steel oven body with ceramic cooking surface and composite ceiling liner.
- Hand-welded stainless-steel cart has a shelf and cabinet for storing propane and cooking supplies.
- Two fixed side shelves on cart expand your work area and include rails for hanging tools and towels.
- Cart has locking caster wheels.
- Easy-clean debris tray.
- Use year-round; no winterization necessary.
- Made in USA.
- Delivered with White Glove service and assembly; does not include connecting grill to natural gas line or propane tank.
- For outdoor use only. Do not use the pizza oven in an enclosed space.
- Do not use beneath overhead combustible surface.
- Do not use on a boat or recreational vehicle.
- Bulk liquid-propane model not designed for use with standard 20-lb. propane tanks.
- Use year-round; no winterization necessary.
- Clean the exterior with an appropriate stainless-steel cleaner. Use a microfiber cloth and take care to wipe with the grain of the stainless steel.
- Clean the cooking surface with the included brass-bristle brush and steel scraper.
Please allow six weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.